Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox/Humor
What the ********? (Battlefield 2 issue)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Variola Major

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:46 pm
So, today I decided to start playing Battlefield 2 online, as the single player on the PC version sucks. So I make an online account and start playing, I spawn into my first spawn point of my first match, and look around. There is a tank sitting around with a driver but no machine gunner. I get in, but the driver doesn't drive, so I get out after several seconds and get into a dune buggy, then drive out of the spawn point to go find a firefight to join. Five seconds later I am kicked out of the game for "damping in a spawn point". I get into another game, and get killed pretty soon. Then I am informed that I had just been punished for teamkilling, when I hadn't even fired my weapon at anyone yet, much less a teammate. Next I finally get my first couple kills and take part in a victorious match. So I check my stats to see how close to ranking up I am, and I have zero kills and fifteen deaths to my credit, even though I distinctly remember killing two separate players. (The deaths are probably accurate. I am new to online play in any video game.). Next I enter another match, and before I can do anything besides follow a couple another players hoping for a firefight I get booted from the game "because of admin decision, excessive teamkilling, or successful vote to boot from the game". THen I enter another game, and quickly manage to kill an enemy and capture an undefended control point. A couple seconds after my successful capture I am booted from the game "because of admin decision, excessive teamkilling, or successful vote to boot from the game". Oh, and I still have no kills or match wins on my record, despite having killed a couple players (though not as often as I got killed) and taken part in a victory.

Okay, what the ******** is going on here? Can any Battlefield 2 players here explain why I am getting booted for seemingly no reason, why my kills and victories not being recorded but my deaths are, and why did I get punished for teamkilling when I hadn't yet killed anyone, driven a vehicle, or fired a weapon in the match?  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm
S'cause the admin can't see 2 feet in front of him through all the dust. xp  

Mr Savoy

Variola Major

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:21 pm
Mr Savoy
So the admin is being a d**k?  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:37 am
Variola Major
Mr Savoy