May MC - Bani Bunny and Lunar Sash

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:25 pm
Lunar Sash - I love this color, rich and gorgeous. Takes a bit of work but still nice.

Bani Bunny - Heard someone is mad about the hat. Not sure they have a leg to stand on. I can appreciate the cuteness, but I am having trouble wearing it. Might pass it to another avatar who like cuteness more.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 pm
I freakin' love these bunnies! Look how cute they are. My avatar has no problem with cute so the Banis will stick around for awhile.

The Lunar sash is beautiful though I don't think I have much to work with it in my inventory. I may pick it up later though.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:04 pm
Bani -
I am looking at avatars to see how people are using them, before I buy either one. I like the Bani for bunny reasons and the sweater, but the coloring / pixeling is a turn off. I am not sure why it looks so quickly done... there is no softness to it.

Lunar Sash -
I like blue, and the sash is pretty but it seems hard to work with. I am sure I can find something to do with it. I hardly have little to no items that allows a jewel on the forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:51 pm
Can't complain about either of them, they're gorgeous and have at least a few versatile pieces.

Totally hoard worthy. I think I'll wait for the prices to crash though. This is the highest I've ever seen market values on new MCs. Both are almost up to 200k eek It's crazy.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:30 am
The bunny is very cute. The Sash I could do without. I'm thinking of getting the Bani and a Bento to work into an avi. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:32 am
I like the bunny but I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it... will think about it.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces