Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

Mtima was off on her own, which was becoming much rarer now that she had so many friends. Salga was usually around and now the other three that had known her. She wasn't entirely sure how she'd managed to find herself alone but she wasn't really complaining. She had decided to wander off towards the gates and remembered where she had built her snow fort with Boma some time ago and decided to go see if it was still around or not. It had been so long, it might not have been but this was a special place.

Humming, she hopped along, making great big tracks in the snow as she went looking for the fort. Maybe she could make a new one!

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having spent so much time with her sister, and the predatory god, Fido had longed for a bit of alone time, feeling a strange taxing weight on her soul. The silence of the God's Haven was much more vast than she believed, from the stories from her parents, told to her as a child. Being a god who mostly worked with earthly beings only taxed her more, the feeling of her invisible chains missing from the shackles that bound her to others.

All and all, Fido had needed a break from everything. She had wandered from the beloved pair that had come with her to this land, for a slice of solace in the unnatural silence, and found her way to what appeared to be a small crudely snow fort. It was heavily uneven, and parts of it seemed to have gone missing due to time, but she had run herself empty far too long to moan about any inconsistencies.

Having found this to be good, she had let her weight take her and flopped into the white terrain, her dark blue pelt reflecting the light that shimmered off the snow around her. There she had been for the last.. however long had pasted, silver eyes looking at nothing, but everything at the same time, deep within her mind.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:58 pm
She had no idea anybody was around when she spotted her little fort. She was too busy taking really big steps and being excited about finding her fort in tact. Her humming came to a stop but she continued hopping, stopping only when she came up to the fort. When she peaked around, she realized someone was there.

"Oh!"

Blue was such a pretty color, except Tredici Fidia was kind of a dull blue. Still pretty, though.

"Hi!" she said brightly, stepping all the way around so she was by the other goddess's head.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:20 pm
It took a few minutes for the older goddess to realize that there had been another body in front of her, glazed over eyes focusing slowly as the sweet vocals tingled in to her senses. Blinking back the dryness a little, she lifted her heavy head up a tad to focus on whomever carried such a little voice.

After a moment of silence, her vision cleared, and where the fog reined once, the little goddess that they had adopted into their group came into vision. She was as bright as the sun, or a star in the sky. Brighter than any of her siblings, for sure, and they were pretty stellar themselves. All and all, the colours were always so endearing to look at when she came around the older goddess, making her feel a little better. After blinking back the sleep, she figured she would respond to the welcoming conversation.

"Your hair is uneven." She finally blurted out, and after a few moments, mental clarity came to her, and she shook her head, looking at the youth in front of her again. "I-I mean, Hello, little one. What brings you all the way out here?" It felt odd, to her, that one so young would be wandering this vast nothingness.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 am
"Huh?" she blinked at the comment on her hair and crossed her eyes in and effort to get a good look. She gave her head a quick shake to push the hair from her eyes, but it definitely didn't make it any more even.

"I was just looking for my snow fort but you found it first," she said brightly, looking over the larger goddess to what remained of her fort, "So I found you instead! Where are your friends gone to?" Mtima looked around, she had rather liked them all. She didn't know much about them but she saw enough to know they were OK to be friends with. And she was trusting, anybody could say they knew her before and she'd be happy to be their friend if she thought they looked nice. And she could tell.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:51 am
Fido couldn't help but chortle softly when her off comment sparked a ripple effect on the little one's facial features. Innocence was a virtue least found, and watching her exude it with every movement was kind of refreshing.

"Snow fort, hm?" she murmured, at the remark of the snow fort, her silver eyes lowered to the snow around her orange tipped paws. "So that's what this was?" she finished, before perking her ears and looking around, interest perked more on the little snow for that she had somehow found her way into.

"They've meandered for a bit of alone time, I'm sure they'll be fine where ever they've gone off too," she muttered haphazardly, as sort of a 'whatever they want' kind of vibe. She wasn't a baby sitter of her little sisters, or had she ever been. Just an organizer. "Tell me more about this snow fort though. I've never seen one before, so it makes me curious."

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 am
"Yep, this was a snow fort, but it's been a little while so I guess it's not very good anymore," she said, looking back the the remnants of the fort as Fido explained that her companions had gone off on their own. There wasn't really anything to say to it so she didn't say anything, but she was happy to talk about her snow fort.

"I made it a little while ago with my friend Boma," she explained, hopping around to the other side to get another look at how it had handled being abandoned for a while, "She knew me before, too. We made it so I could stay hidden without losing sight of the gates. Death makes me nervous." She nodded matter-of-factly and leaned back onto her hind paws to peak over the wall of the fort.

"It's not that bad," she commented thoughtfully, if you still had to stand up to see over it- at least for her- then it still served it's main purpose. It was just more of a pile now than a wall.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:23 pm
Boma . . a name that nagged the back of her mind like something that once was lost before. She had only heard of that creature once or twice when her mother was still around.

Regardless, listening to the little story Mtima explained, she couldn't help but want to see the perspective from the little one's range of sight. Lifting her body out of the little hole that the fort made, she hopped over the guard wall, after a good stretch. Looking over it from besides little Mtima, she nodded softly, the fort taking shape a little more from another perspective. Well . . a new perspective. It was kind of like a little sharp hill. Lifting her head, she looked over the edge of the snow wall, eyebrows raising as the gate hit her range of sight.

"I kind of see what you mean. . . but won't it be too small when you grow up big like me?" She posed, looking down to the bright goddess. "You're only going to be that size for a little while. Maybe we can build it up, in case we're here for much longer?" she posed. They could do it right this time. It could be level to make her internal demons pipe down.

This death creature must be a force, if it makes a goddess hide behind such high walls . . .

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:32 pm
Mtima moved over so that Fido had as much room as she might need or want as she surveyed the work that had been done before. She supposed it was a good goddess to have help, organization. She'd really know what she's doing. Or would be good at figuring it out. Or something like that. She definitely liked the idea of fixing it, though.

"Oh," she blinked and looked down at her paws, noting that she had already grown since the last time she was here, Fido was probably right, "I don't know, I guess if I want to keep using it it'll have to be bigger."

She paused and circled around it once more thoughtfully.

"How big do you suppose we can make it?"

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff