Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply Hueco Mundo
The Meno Forest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image
The is a deep forest as vast as the Desert over above them. Here is where all the lesser Hollow live, fight, survive and devour each other in order for them to reach Menos Grande status. From there, they continue to live, fight, and devour in order for them to free themselves from the confines of the Forest to the world above.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:43 pm
A large garaganta opened up as a Meno stepped out of it and so did the Cloaked Figure. He removed his hood and canceled his mask as he looked out over the forest. "This is where I shall raise you to become stronger." He said as he pointed to the nearest Meno. "Feast and become stronger!!" He screamed out as he laugh a most sinister laugh. The Meno walk over to the other and begun to devour him.  

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:38 pm
A medium sized horned wolf saw the Cloaked Figure and a Menos and growled ferociously as they could end his path to becoming a Arrancar "Who are you! What are you doing here were I reside!?"The Horned Wolf said as he prepared to lung at the Menos. The Horned Wolf slowly lowered it's body and showed it's fangs and was ready to strike as something came over him, they could help him on his quest, they could make a group to help each other.

(Horned Wolf)  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:25 pm
Akira stopped as he looked down onto the Adjucha. 'An adjucha? Here?' He looked down at the adjucha. "You appear to be in the wrong place my friend. You sould be up above with the other Adjuchas, but then again there is more to eat down here." Akira looked at his Gilian stage Meno and back to the Adjucha class Meno. "Hmmm, you seem more worthy than this one. Feast upon him and become even more stronger my friend."  

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:02 pm
The Horned Wolf smiled as he lunged at the Gillian and bit it apart, once he was done he looked at the Cloaked Figure and said "Gladly, friend..."The Horned Wolf said as he felt a small power boost inside of him as he went along side of the Cloaked Figure. The Horned Wolf seemed happy to be able to have someone he can trust but was still worried that he would do the same to his as he did with the Gillian.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:08 pm
"So, what is your name?" Akira said as he floated to the ground.  

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:10 pm
"The name's Zeyral Nanuszal, and yours?" Zeyral said as he licked his fangs and slowly walked ahead in search of other hollows to feast on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:16 pm
"Akira, Akira Hitsugaya." Akira said as he walked along. "You look as if you need some more to eat." Akira said as he released 50% of his spiritual energy as small hollows appeared behind him and Gilians appeared all around them as they seem to come out of the wood work.  

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:57 pm
Zeyral charged at two of them, stabbing them with his horns as they slowly slipped down the horns he bit the shoulder off a Gillian and bit the heads off the two Gillian slipping down his horns. "This is good, A few more and I think I would be close to becoming a Arrancar"Zeyral said softly as he noticed one of his paws slowly becoming a hand with sharp fingernails.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:21 pm
The smaller hollows behind them charged towards Akira like fools. He turned and revealed his Hollow mask as a few of them haulted, but the others continued to attack. He held out his hand as he fired a Guan Rey Cero destroying most of them.  

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm
Zeyral ate the last of the Hollows their and started to evolve, his body slowly became more human like and he stood up straight next to Akira and started to laugh "I...I am Zeyral Nanuszal! Arrancar of Hueco Mundo!" Zeyral yelled as he shot a cero into the air and felt the power rush threw him. Zeyral felt better than ever as he felt his face and noticed he only hand 25% of his face regular...the rest was covered by his mask fragment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:53 pm
"Well come to the world of the Espada. Let's now leave this place and claim the world above." Akira said as he snapped his fingers as a garganta openned up behind him.  

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:51 pm
"I shall prove I am one of the Elite..."Zeyral said as he walked into the garganta and started to laugh "This is going to get fun now" Zeyral whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:04 pm
A garganta openned up as Akira stepped out of it on the far side of the endless forest. He fluxuated his spiritual pressure as hundreds of Menos and hollows appeared out of the darkness. "That's right boys, follow the flow of energy...." He said as he disappeared back into the the same garganta.  

Kunesume2
Captain

Militant Genius

Hueco Mundo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas