Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
The Wangan way [Open/Acepting/Semi-literate]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 am
Background

The city of Steeds... perhaps the city with the most Racing cars in the world, the rancers in it are known as Kishis, many legends run about of the racers, the “dark horse” is deemed the greatest racer of the citie’s history, riding a car of the same name, many others are adicted to the drug of Racing in that city, and all desire to become it’s next legend. The Wangan Road Will test their worth.

Freedom is invisible  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:42 am
Rules

-First of all, i'd like you to follow your common sense [but i know its rare for anyone to have it nowadays]
-No cyber whatsoever, be it here or in PMs... just becalse its white doesnt means its not there... timeskip people
-Romance is allowed.
-No page streching nor making posts too short... i dont expect an book, but three words isnt a RP... in some circunstances its forgiven.
-Motocicles are allowed
-use third person with italic for thinking and "quotation marks" for speaking... its a good idea to fuse bold with the speach ((commas for OCC...[[we are acepted as well]]))
-For speed and distance use Kilometers and meters, not miles and feet.
-NO godmoding, no car is ment to go 2000000³x300 miles an hour... the only god is me, and i'l PM you if i acept a bit of moding by your part...
-i may change the rules
-PM someone before killing them... and be sure they acept that. if you dont, you are out of the RP...
-Have fun
-Put an arrow in front of your age
-If you are expelled from this RP but keep posting... its a guild ban [true to any other RP]

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:44 am
[b]Racer:[username][/b]
[b]Name/Racing name[if any]:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Car:[/b]
[b]Horse Power:[/b]
[b]Top speed:[/b]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[b]Racing area:[airport/south zone/outskirts/downtown/the Wangan line][/b]
[b]Car’s nick:[/b][If any]
[b]Apearance:[/b][picture/description/both]

if civilian/mechanic, just remove what you deem unesesary... no modifing/adding the skeleton  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 am
Acepted profiles

----------------------------------------------------------Wangan line--------------------------------------------------------------
Racer:Notingles-do-po
Name/Racing name:Oliver B. Garcia/the dark horse
Bio:The dark horse, perhaps the best racer ever to apear on the city so far, he also works as a mechanic for a living. He started as many other racers in the city, in the anonimate, just an daring driver in the city of steed... an sight far from rare in it, he became everytime more adicted to it, spending hours modifiing every single part he could, until now... for he stoped modifing it to take the streets at the "Wangan line"
Personality:not very trusting, he newcomers, bohemic and adicted to the *drug* of racing and taking it seriously.
Car:1998 Toyota Supra RZ
Horse Power:580HP
Top speed:315KM/H
Birthday:01/28
Racing area:The Wangan line
Car’s nick:"The dark horse"
Apearance:User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------Outskirts------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------Downtown----------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------Airport---------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------South zone--------------------------------------------------------------  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 am
Blacklist

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:50 am
Bulletin

N/A  

notingles-do-po