Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
damn mum Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:03 am
my mum went through my drawers with all my incense, candles, books, and oils which my friend got me, now she's asking me questions and it's really annoying lol

i don't think i posted in the right area  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 am
Your drawers (especially your underwear drawer) are the worst place to hide things. It's the first place people go to find things they think you've hidden.

I made a post about effectively keeping small objects hidden here.  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:06 am
Maybe having an honest conversation is a good idea. If parents feel you are hiding stuff from them, they may feel betrayed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:07 am
I have a couple safety deposit boxes in my room that I keep things I don't what to be found in. I keep the keys on me at all times to them.

But yeah maybe you should have a honest conversation with your mom about what is going on.  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:25 pm
Quote:
Your drawers (especially your underwear drawer) are the worst place to hide things. It's the first place people go to find things they think you've hidden.

i put all my stuff in the behind where all my my manga and normal book, so it's like practilly invisible. not to mention that no one goes near that drawer except me

Quote:
Maybe having an honest conversation is a good idea. If parents feel you are hiding stuff from them, they may feel betrayed.

this may sounds a bit sarcastic but if i had a honest convisation with my mum i would probally be kicked out of the house for telling her taht i'm gay  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:40 pm
Ethereal Memories

this may sounds a bit sarcastic but if i had a honest convisation with my mum i would probally be kicked out of the house for telling her taht i'm gay

Children who do not have their needs met by their parents (such as withholding shelter) are usually placed in Foster Care. If your home is abusive to the point where your parents are not going to provide you with your needs, you should contact Social Services to protect yourself.

That is assuming this is an accurate representation of the situation and not an irrational fear.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm
Quote:
Children who do not have their needs met by their parents (such as withholding shelter) are usually placed in Foster Care. If your home is abusive to the point where your parents are not going to provide you with your needs, you should contact Social Services to protect yourself.

That is assuming this is an accurate representation of the situation and not an irrational fear.

i'm sorry i don't understand, i'm not the brightest person in teh guild am i, even though this is as clear as it gets for you but for me i don't really understand it  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:51 pm
My mom knows better than to go through my drawers XD She'll get a nice helping of "TMI" =^_^=

If you're old enough hide them with your adult items, that is a sure way to keep parents' snooping eyes out.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:18 am
Quote:
If you're old enough hide them with your adult items, that is a sure way to keep parents' snooping eyes out.

lol i'm only 14 or well 15 this year so i doubt i would have any adult items and if i did i would be a little corrupted boy  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:00 am
Ethereal Memories
Quote:

lol i'm only 14 or well 15 this year so i doubt i would have any adult items and if i did i would be a little corrupted boy

I guess this means I knew some pretty corrupt boys xd  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:44 am
Ethereal Memories
Quote:

i'm sorry i don't understand, i'm not the brightest person in teh guild am i, even though this is as clear as it gets for you but for me i don't really understand it

Parents are required by law to provide certain things to you. If your mother kicks you out because you are gay then she is breaking the law and abusing you. If this happens, if what you say is true, then you need to get help.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:19 pm
Quote:

I guess this means I knew some pretty corrupt boys

well isn't that nice

Quote:
Parents are required by law to provide certain things to you. If your mother kicks you out because you are gay then she is breaking the law and abusing you. If this happens, if what you say is true, then you need to get help.

ooh, sorry like i said before i'm not the brightest member in the guild but i understand now,  

The Unexpected Angel

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:59 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Ethereal Memories
Quote:

I guess this means I knew some pretty corrupt boys xd

Well in the US the average age that kids are having sex now is 12 or 11. I can't remember, but how effed up is that?! Just goes to show how our country is goin down hill fast.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:05 pm
Aakosir

Well in the US the average age that kids are having sex now is 12 or 11. I can't remember, but how effed up is that?! Just goes to show how our country is goin down hill fast.
Why is that a sign of the US going down hill fast?  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:28 pm
In the broader historical context this isn't so bad. The trouble comes in where there is an abuse of power that exploits a child.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games