Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 pm
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

So, with the recent release of the live action Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer .... Miku, Ausie, and Myself have come up with a possible idea and would like your feedback: a Mobius world in the realms.

This would mean we would have to get people as certain characters for this to happen, namely of course the blue hedgehog himself (i call being Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik if this passes through) otherwise it wont work. And before anyone says how Sonic in the realms wouldn't work well: we've got gods, marvel comics, other video games, animes, bbc tv shows AND original characters that we have to intigrate to sort of have some tie in. By god well will find a way to make it work.

So, please leave your imput and if you want this to work pm any of us three with a request and rp sample.

-thank you for your time,
Marcus Emrys  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:49 pm
Marcus Emrys
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

So, with the recent release of the live action Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer .... Miku, Ausie, and Myself have come up with a possible idea and would like your feedback: a Mobius world in the realms.

This would mean we would have to get people as certain characters for this to happen, namely of course the blue hedgehog himself (i call being Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik if this passes through) otherwise it wont work. And before anyone says how Sonic in the realms wouldn't work well: we've got gods, marvel comics, other video games, animes, bbc tv shows AND original characters that we have to intigrate to sort of have some tie in. By god well will find a way to make it work.

So, please leave your imput and if you want this to work pm any of us three with a request and rp sample.

Marcus Emrys

I havent seen the movie yet but i watched the wbs cartoon and played the games. Id be more than down for this  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:08 pm
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

Marcus Emrys

I havent seen the movie yet but i watched the wbs cartoon and played the games. Id be more than down for this

You need to. I relate way too much to Jim Carrey's Robotnik  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:10 pm
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

Marcus Emrys

Eggman is super fun. I loved him in Sonic Boom.
I can probs find it online.
Would we have other characters like Tails and Knuckles btw. Or ocs.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:12 pm
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

Marcus Emrys

Depends on who wants to play them. I think someone spoke for Sonic though  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:29 pm
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!

Marcus Emrys

Depends on who wants to play them. I think someone spoke for Sonic though

Aww too bad.I'd play either tbh. Or Shadow if he's brought in. Sonic was my childhood.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas