Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:19 am
Currently:
xxx+Goddess of Oasis - Name Here
xxx+ ... So On. =3

Most of my quests will currently encircle Angra mainyu and Spenta Mainyu's family.

Being quested for the family so far;
Father - Pinch
Sister - Green
Uncle [In the works.] - Green

If you are interested in questing for a part of ANgraxSpentas family just PM and let me know, Pinch and I will talk, it'll be approved in most cases, we feel everyone needs a good and evil character to play with.. and why not join one of those families of crazies. =]

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:59 am
Domain: Oasis
Existing Overlapping Domains: None, but perhaps sibling to God of Deserts - Mahabla, owned by Crowfoot.

Physical Description:
Base [No Items]
Oasis Ref 1
Oasis Ref 2
Concept: The idea behind this Goddess sprouted from Pinch and I's two twin boys Angra Mainyu and Spenta Mainyu. Both of which are polar opposites of one another, Angra being the down right wretched one and Spenta being the angel to match his wing. She will be playing as a litter mate to the twins, Fathered by [concept lion, custom to be] Zurvan and Mothered by [Deceased, unnamed]. Her 'Oasis' domain was given by birth, she was not born to the parents, just taken in. It seemed coincidental she ran into the most problematic family, Father fleas, and brothers go almost separate ways. Spenta watched over Angra and thus the Goddess gave him whatever shade of water he needed, Angra was punished with the removal of said sources, though she never hated him enough to punish him fully.
[Her permanent power will be part of Angra's death, he will be drained of refreshment and more.
[Just an example of a plot I'd like her to be part of, besides that she will be a great traveler.]

Temporary Powers:
1 - Oasis for the Traveler; Travelers get weary, can be without water, can get weak, with the Goddess of Oasis watching over them she may provide a day long Oasis, full with water for drink, trees for shade and a comfortable feeling. This does not mean they will be safe from harm, but they will be comfy with provisions.
2 - In Air is Moisture; When a traveler has become weak and is at the end of their trip the Goddess of Oasis may provide their body with a temporarily renewed feeling, giving them the strength to go on. Will last a max of 3 days.
3 - Shade from the Sun; She is a very good companion and great company she will provide shade upon meeting, during the highest points of sun. She uses this to help keep the company around. The shade is created from plants such as palm trees, and more. This lasts as long as the conversation, so on average a couple hours.

Permanent Power: The ability to absorb water and feel refreshed. The person will be able to drink, and get water other ways but will not feel quenched of their thirst. This will happen when said person does something displeasing to the Goddess of Oasis. This will have something to do with underestimating, or not realizing how important water is to survive, taking advantage of something similar to it will have the same consequences. She believes in the importance of life, and wants to provide the worst individuals with a realization. When they realize how important life and the simplest things are they will be free of the curse.

Sending in for approval~  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas