TEMPER TANTRUMS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:21 am
Ok, seems like we have had a little temper tantrum thrown in our Banners Page. How cute. Not really. If you have a problem with this guild, or a member of it, go to one of it's moderators instead of making yourself to look like a childish arse. This is to have fun, rp, and make friends. If you can't take the sting of the fangs...get the hell out!
(I politely ask that my co Mods do not delete this post so others my see his mistake, and show him the shame he deserves..)

MAY A THOUSAND SUNS SHINE ON THEE, OH CURSED ONE!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:36 am
Yeah I saw that and it pissed me off.. That arse hat needs to NOT SPAM. I'd like to say a whole lot about this incident, but am currently too tired to do so lol it's liek 5:48 am and I didn't sleep a wink. I'll probably rattle off about him later when I'm fully awake... XD  

Where Rainbows Go

Where Rainbows Go

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:39 am
Forged
I HATE YOU ALL, YOU ARE ALL CHILDISH, EVEN IF THIS WHOLE ROLEPLAY IS A FANTASY IT STILL SUCKS, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SIT ON YOUR a** AND PRETEND YOUR A VAMPIRE THEN YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE

LOVE FORGED
heart heart heart

* Further shames this arse hat by quoting his post so he may NEVER delete it*

He deserves it....the imbecile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:38 pm
Correct me if I am wrong, but he clearly stated that WE are "childish" ((even if I wasn't there I am taking this as an insult and making fun of it at the same time)) for pretending to be a vampire, yet to make such a statement in big bold... um... I'm colorblind so I don't know the font color, in any case, to make that statement seems to be even more childish then it is for us to pretend we are vampires. I already assume that most were thinknig that I just happened to be the first to point it out.  

KanameKain

Reivan The Drow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:20 pm
true true. it's arses like him that give respectable Rp-ers a bad name....and besides if he doesnt like vampire rping why was he in the guild in the first place!? (note to modderators: if he was invited to join then ignore that last comment...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:07 pm
I need a vacation.....  

Cassandra Hunt

Hilarious Member

scarlet~ kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:50 pm
wow. i havnt been in in....forever. noobs suck. nuff said. i would waste my time arguing against his point. but i have to go waste it sitting on my arse ptretending to be a vampire. its much more fun^^

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:53 pm
Retard. rolleyes The kid is nothing more than a drama queen.  

Suki Ashtion

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:39 pm
Rementa
Forged
I HATE YOU ALL, YOU ARE ALL CHILDISH, EVEN IF THIS WHOLE ROLEPLAY IS A FANTASY IT STILL SUCKS, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SIT ON YOUR a** AND PRETEND YOUR A VAMPIRE THEN YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE

LOVE FORGED
heart heart heart

wow what an a**  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:46 pm
GothGengi
Rementa
Forged

LOVE FORGED
heart heart heart

wow what an a**

Exactly  

Evil Wicked Sin

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:18 am
What he doesnt realize is that theres still vampires in the world , but they blend in with humans. Anyway s if he didnt like our posts or the guild then why did he join? he shouldv'e just left when he saw the first post right? instead he had to be such a baby and complain...he needs a life.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm
Sheesh, what a jerk he is.  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

Brocksvulpix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:26 pm
wow mmmmm cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance burning_eyes emo emo emo xd he ish pathedic send him a copy of this forum so he cries more blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:39 am
Brocksvulpix
wow mmmmm cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance burning_eyes emo emo emo xd he ish pathedic send him a copy of this forum so he cries more blaugh 3nodding
And this member also was banned due to posting horridness in form of a new topic without given permission. Pfft.... I asked for members to be at least semi literate!  

Nautula
Captain

The Vampire Castle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces