Topsy Turvy (OPEN.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx--XNekoSenpaiX--xX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:24 pm
Okay guys. I thought up this idea today, Tuesday, May 25th. So, what happens in this role play is going to be...different. What you have to do is pick one person in the Guild (Who is also role playing in this role play) and role play AS THAT PERSON. You will consult with that person (via PMs) and make a profile skeleton of that person. If you actually know the person, then you don't have to unless you want to. I would also like you to come up with a picture that is either what the person actually look like, or how you have always pictured them looking like. Sience we don't have much role playing going on lately, I'm going to make this a LITERATE ROLE PLAY. If you have questions them PM me. We will be in a school setting. It will be a large school, with all grades. Please use TRUE information, as long as you are willing to share it.

Rules:
DO NOT make your person stupid looking or stupid acting for fun. I understand if they are actually like that, like Seymour(No offence, first person that came to mind), but if the person askes you to stop, please stop. It's not funny when you're hurting someone.
You CAN NOT kill the person you are role playing, unless you ask them first.
If someone is role playing as you, you CAN NOT tell them what to do. If you want to give them some tips, thats fine, but don't try to role play for them.

wahmbulance SEND ME A PM AND TELL ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO ROLE PLAY SO I CAN PUT YOU ON THE LIST OF AVALIABLE CHARACHTERS! wahmbulance

[center](put picture here)
[size=9][align=left]I am being controled against my will by (insert username here). But my name is (person you are role playing as). This shouldn't be happening to me, I'm only (age). This shouldn't happen to anyone, especially me, because I (History). While I'm telling you my life story, I might as well tell you that I have (eye color) and (hair color). I am (height) and I have (number) siblings. They are (Put siblings here, role playing or not).[/align][/size][/center]

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:26 pm
~Charachters~

Avaliable for Role Play

Danny (or Daniel or Dan, whatever you prefer)
Cole (or Colton, again, it's a perference)

In Need of Chrachter
Danny (Daniel or Dan)
Cole(Colton)

Taken Charachters

Xx--XNekoSenpaiX--xX
Crew

TehNeonPopsice

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:00 pm
Profiles

I_Bite_Strangers_x3
User Image

I am being controled against my will by I_Bite_Strangers_x3. But my name is Skye. This shouldn't be happening to me, I'm only 13. This shouldn't happen to anyone, especially me, because I havn't done anything! I live with my family and we don't do anything wrong! I mean, I can be evil at times, and psycotic, but we havn't done anything bad! Or..well...not that I can remember. While I'm telling you my life story, I might as well tell you that I have blue eyes and long brown hair. I am arround 4"9 and I have five siblings. They are little sisters Tayla & Autumn, big sisters Heather & Lisa, and my big brother Tim.

Skye waz here
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am being controled against my will by Skye Waz Here. But my name is Cole. This shouldn't be happening to me, I'm only 18. This shouldn't happen to anyone, especially me, because I haven't done anything bad. I may be a little psychotic, whimsical, or evil at times but that doesn't mean I've done anything... too bad. While I'm telling you my life story, I might as well tell you that I have blue eyes and longish black hair. I am 5"9 adn I have 3 siblings. twin brother Danny; little sister Emily; little brother Billy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:09 pm
[I forgot to mention, its the first day of school! I'm using the name and idea of the place in a book. I'm not using the plot though; just the town, mostly. We can come up with a plot later.]

Skye got out of the bus and looked arround her school. It had been a long summer vacation...but everything here had stayed the same. The large brick building still had a few chips falling off the sides,and the paint on the front doors was begining to peel off. But what did you expect, living in Skeleton Creek? It was virtually a deserted town. This was the only school in the entire place! It had all grades, even High School. Everyone in the town basically knew eachother. There were only about 700 people in the town. There were rarely any tourists. There wasn't anything to see. The only people that really lived here had been here a long time. Skye sighed and heaved her backpack onto her shoulder and walked through the front doors to find some of her old friends.

TehNeonPopsice

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:29 pm
[I'm afraid I'm gonna use my personality as your character! I'll try not too.]

Cole got off the bus and looked around at the same boring building that they went to every year. Another year with strict teachers and boring reports. He flipped his back-pack on his back and walked toward the building.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 pm
[Lol, don't worry about it! It's suppost to be a hard role play stepping into the shoes of the people arround you.]

Skye paused inside, looking arround. She didn't see anyone who she realy talked to. Or, well, who really talked to her. Not that she really cared in the first place. People want to talk to her, okay. If they don't...well, they don't have to. Skye walked over to a large table with a board above it. It had a list of every grade with every student. It said which homeroom each kid was in, and on the table under the grade there was a basket that had everyones schedule. Skye started looking through the basket to find hers.

TehNeonPopsice

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 pm
Cole calmly walked inside. He looked around and saw a couple of kids he knew and walked over to the basket with all the schedules in it. He waited for a girl to get her's out before him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 am
Skye found her schedule and turned arround, spotting Cole. She smiled and poked him. "Hey Cole."  

TehNeonPopsice

1,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 am
Cole smiled and poked her back. "Hey Skye."  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff