Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Mini Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a mini version of Gaia Online. Bring all your friends and check us out! 

Tags: gaia, mini, friends, chatterbox, random 

Reply Barton Town/Commerce ( RP´s)
The Escape<accepting profiles>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:26 pm
The sirens squealed and the lights flashed red, the intercom was informing them that a level one breach has occurred and that all precautions must be taken immediately. Soldiers took up arms and scientists hid behind sealed doors. All they could do was watch in horror as one of their most dangerous experiments walked slowly out of the containment room. Shots were fired at him but walls of ice sprang out of nowhere blocking the shots. They had the means to sedate him, but they had to wait until it was brought to them. What happened next nobody knows, however the project escaped. And as it did it let loose all the other projects they had been working on. Whether on purpose or by some happenstance, nobody knows. The only thing they were sure of was that the containment fields have failed and now their experiments are roaming free.

This RP is set shortly after the experiments had escaped. They are a combination of mutants that they created and aliens they had discovered. You choose your path, whether its to be an experiment and cause mayhem or try to make a new life. Or a human that either works for the organization or against, or even somebody who has no idea of any of this.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 pm
RULES:
1-Obey all Gaia ToS
2-I am boss here, if decide to make changes or something comes up that is agreed to be changed I will put a ninja in my post to tell you to look back here.
3-If you cuss keep it minimul.
4-Literacy is a must so four sentences and no txt tlk pls.
5-Romance is okay, however no cybering if it goes that far take it to pm's.
6-PM all profiles to me with the title and a llama to let me know you read these.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:07 am

my Name is , but some call me . Though I may not look it I am actually a , and obviously a . I am also years old.
Among my kind I am .
My personal weapon of choice would be:
I always carry these around
Though if you manage to find it I also keep this as well
People have different idea's about me but I am really like
My life as it unfolds can be long but if you really want to know.
I really enjoy
Though I also hate
Oh yeah, I am also under the control of [/color ]

Barton Town/Commerce ( RP´s)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas