Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I think I am getting sick again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:09 am
Just when you think you have got rid of that Sailor Moon bug a grp like this infects you all over again. I just got done reading a SM Stuff post and posting my Sailor Moon stuff and now I feel like I don't have enofe... I am suppose to be selling this stuff and only keeping a few things but I can't very well do that if I refuse to let go of anything now can I.

Does anyone else out there feel like this is a real addiction?
I sure do.

P.S.: Why does the guild not have the option of adding certin posts to your threds?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:35 pm
yeah sometimes its like that for me too but onlt thing i think igot it worse for me its more like an obsession whee  

monkeybite

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Karasuaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:10 pm
I get addicted to it all the time, and wolfs rain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:59 pm
I like the senshi and I cannot lie. been addicted since... I forget when. razz  

RAPTOR948

cherryteagirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:19 pm
I would really call it an addiction because Sailor Moon will always be my all time favorite anime, since it's like one of the first animes I've seen during my childhood days. I do have some songs from the t.v. series that I listen to once in a while in my car. I really liked, "Rainy Day Man," and "Starry Night"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:39 pm
i could tell that is an addiction, but i love it, for me sm isn't only an anime, it change my life, since i watched it, i think different, so it is very special and i know that exist more people like me. cool  

Tsukiusada

- HeartxCored -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:55 am
I think I'm kida aducted too!! I remenber when I was little and I got up really early to see SM(cause in POrtugal they give the anime seris very early -_-) anyways... I love it sice...I don't even know..and got lots of stuff about it...and I can't get enough og it!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:35 pm
Have been addicted since i was 6 years old. heart blaugh  

Polexeny

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:24 pm
i kinda know what your saying. i was obsessed with Sailor Moon when i was in 5th and 6th grade. then in 7th to mid-10th grade, Sailor Moon was just kinda "meh" i was just intrested into other things. now i'm obsessed again. (a senior in HS, getting ready for college)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:43 pm
I HAVE NO SHAME IN MY FIRST ANIME LOVE!! heart

stare Can you believe there are people who are ashamed of there first anime? I don't care! Let them be ashamed from likeing DBZ, pokemon, sailor moon... I watched them all! scream I regrate nothing!

Ameute

1,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:02 pm
cherryteagirl
I would really call it an addiction because Sailor Moon will always be my all time favorite anime, since it's like one of the first animes I've seen during my childhood days. I do have some songs from the t.v. series that I listen to once in a while in my car. I really liked, "Rainy Day Man," and "Starry Night"

Oh my god! I bought those CDs from Sailor Moon and I listen to them a lot in my car too. Lol, the funny thing is, it is a good way to find other people who watched. My best friend actually burned a copy of it for himself, lol. Anyway... I absolutely love those songs too even though they are from the English dub. So, I think it is safe to say that I'm pretty obsessed with Sailor Moon myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:09 pm
Why do you have to get rid of your Sailor Moon stuff? D:  

strawberryheaven

Nia Lunaire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:52 pm
monkeybite
yeah sometimes its like that for me too but onlt thing i think igot it worse for me its more like an obsession whee

same here  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:29 pm
I was obsessedfrom 6-7th grade but then I kind of drifted to the boy-ish animes like Pokemon, DBZ, and about anything else like that. But I still kept and watched my SM vids. and sometimes played with my Sailor Venus doll. Well it may not have been that I drifted away it could have been that they stopped showing it.  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Avia-Terpsichore

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:53 am
I'm addicted. I get home from school and I watch Sailor Moon. I read my old badly translated falling apart manga. I watch the musicals. I watch the live action. I read fanfiction. I talk about it all the time. I thought I was OVER this!!!! It's an annual thing for me that I get OBSESSED with Sailor Moon!!!!! It's like CRACK, I'm telling you!!! My dad was worried because I watched 2 musicals in 1 day, and the SuperS series in less than 4!! And that was during a school week!!! I don't do my global homework because I'm WATCHING SAILOR MOON! My dad actually cut me off my Sailor Moon supply on monday...he said that he's worried its become a compulsion, that I can't stop...DAMN STRAIGHT I CAN'T STOP!! All day yesterday, I was reading the manga behind the FullMetal Alchemist manga!!! I was pretending to be obsessed with something else I'm that obsessed...I need rehab or something, seriously.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games