Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Blitz Ball Game Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blitzball game sounds fun
  Yea blitz ball kicked butt
  no blitz ball sucked
View Results

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:24 am
Personally i LOVED final fantasy 10. i have over 500 hours clocked in that game. ive done everything! most of those hours though were because of blitz ball! it was an amazing mini game that i think should have its own on psp. if they can make all these chocobo racing/dungeon games im sure they can make a blitz ball game.

ya know something along the lines of pic your race human, albhed ronso, guado, or something. practice, pic up team mates.

i know this isnt a great explination but it just came to me.

ide assume the story would go something along the lines off blitz ball has now become a greater sport then it was and was now allowing Many teams to play and try to become the number one blitz ball team.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:02 pm
I had a similar idea!! But instead of being the different races it would be different characters. Like a Dissidia game but just Blitzball. It would be cool seeing Cloud vs Tidus. Ofcourse, Tidus would win. mrgreen  

Sexy Pervy Sage

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:09 pm
Patamon of Hope
I had a similar idea!! But instead of being the different races it would be different characters. Like a Dissidia game but just Blitzball. It would be cool seeing Cloud vs Tidus. Ofcourse, Tidus would win. mrgreen

lol

well like spira has decided to have a huge blitz ball contest and any team is invited so every one is trying to get a the best team avalaible. this will have mini games to train certain stats and go out to recruite people to join you and rest in your free time before a game is scedualed. lol a square enix sports game.i dont know i think it be cool. custimizable character and what not  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:24 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
Patamon of Hope

lol

well like spira has decided to have a huge blitz ball contest and any team is invited so every one is trying to get a the best team avalaible. this will have mini games to train certain stats and go out to recruite people to join you and rest in your free time before a game is scedualed. lol a square enix sports game.i dont know i think it be cool. custimizable character and what not

yeah. That's a great idea. I think Square Enix can make the game. They already made the snowboarding game(even though it was only for cellphones sweatdrop ). Or maybe we can make it a forum game. Like an rp.  

Sexy Pervy Sage

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm
Patamon of Hope
SOLIDNSNAKE
Patamon of Hope

lol

yeah. That's a great idea. I think Square Enix can make the game. They already made the snowboarding game(even though it was only for cellphones sweatdrop ). Or maybe we can make it a forum game. Like an rp.

maybe but that be alot of work for an rp, stats, class, weither we actually get a goal or not lol. it be fun but alot of work and probably mediocre at best  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:55 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
Patamon of Hope
SOLIDNSNAKE
Patamon of Hope

lol

maybe but that be alot of work for an rp, stats, class, weither we actually get a goal or not lol. it be fun but alot of work and probably mediocre at best

What if we use the dice system? For every dodge, shoot, and pass, the players will have to roll the dice. The player with the highest value will win that confrontation. What you think?  

Sexy Pervy Sage

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:36 pm
Patamon of Hope
SOLIDNSNAKE
Patamon of Hope

What if we use the dice system? For every dodge, shoot, and pass, the players will have to roll the dice. The player with the highest value will win that confrontation. What you think?

The stats wouldn't be a problem so much as actual movement. How do you determine when and where the other team catches up to you? Where every player is at every time? It's possible, but it would be more hassle than it's worth. I'd love to get it as a cell phone game or something, but I think a video game is the only way to go.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:39 pm
Dude I maxed Everything on Blitzball. It was that Awesome. Fcking Football/Soccer/Basket Ball in Water you can Breathe NOTHING is better than that.  

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:04 pm
Ravenwolf
Patamon of Hope
SOLIDNSNAKE
Patamon of Hope

The stats wouldn't be a problem so much as actual movement. How do you determine when and where the other team catches up to you? Where every player is at every time? It's possible, but it would be more hassle than it's worth. I'd love to get it as a cell phone game or something, but I think a video game is the only way to go.

I see your point...now that I think about it, it's gonna be very hard to do it sweatdrop I agree with the only way to play it is in a videogame.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:07 pm
Ark Umbreon
Dude I maxed Everything on Blitzball. It was that Awesome. Fcking Football/Soccer/Basket Ball in Water you can Breathe NOTHING is better than that.

dude so did i it was beast. 2 people you always have to have in your party tidus and brother. but this would be a great fun game i dont expect a ps3 release but come on squaresoft (I SAY SQUARESOFT CAUSE THAT WAS WHEN THEY WERE GOOD) release it as a psp game it was fun!!!! have it take place 5-10 years after X-2  

TimithyEcho

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 pm
My teams Main Two Were Actually The Guado who knows Sphere Shot and Tidus  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:31 pm
Ark Umbreon
My teams Main Two Were Actually The Guado who knows Sphere Shot and Tidus

ALBHED WERE SO BEAST IT WAS CRAZY!  

TimithyEcho

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:36 pm
I hated Blitzball......I was so bad at it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:11 pm
I Loved Blitz ball,
I rocked at it.

Dusky of Old

Feral Prophet

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:06 pm
Starlight Dragon
I hated Blitzball......I was so bad at it sweatdrop

did you not understand it or maybe you didnt have the right members. i found out blitz ball was a lot easier to start later on in the game  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff