Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Juggalos and the Utah Gang Task Force

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we be on Gang lists?
No way, we aren't a Gang!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Yes, we are to Gang like.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:43 pm
In Utah we are considered a gang. Even though many of us have done or are doing things for the comunity. Just because one twit that robs a store has a ICP shirt on does not mean they are a Juggalo. This link is a petition to take the Juggalos off the Utah Gang Task Force.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/utahjuggalos  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:59 pm
ninja  

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xbcassx

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 pm
whats their reasoning for thinking juggalos are a gang i seen that guy running with an icp shirt on because i was on vacation he just pissed me off then i let it go then were considered a gang wtf  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:03 pm
People rob, murder, rape.....all that stuff everyday, but if just ONE has a ICP shirt or somthing its "gang relaited". No. That shouldnt fly. We AREN'T bad people, most of us even help others.  

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xbcassx

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:14 pm
exactly i help anyone i can help fam or not that gang related bullshit is just making actual gangs more violent trying to demonstrate how dim-witted they actually are juggalos are a family so i signed the petition  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:01 am
Yeah I totaly agree! By putting our name down with the other gangs they are causing alot of problems. We could end up getting hurt by other gangs and we aren't even ONE of them. They should have talked to some Juggalos first or somthing. There was no reason to put us on that list.  

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xIIx Wicked Lette xIIx

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:47 pm
I live in Utah too. I think that is so stupid on a number on levels!  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:03 pm
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx
Yeah I totaly agree! By putting our name down with the other gangs they are causing alot of problems. We could end up getting hurt by other gangs and we aren't even ONE of them. They should have talked to some Juggalos first or somthing. There was no reason to put us on that list.

to the police everyone is in a gang so they can arrest anyone they want at anytime iv been at a police station 3 times because im a juggalo  

xbcassx

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:59 pm
xbcassx
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx

to the police everyone is in a gang so they can arrest anyone they want at anytime iv been at a police station 3 times because im a juggalo
Yeah but its still stupid. If you googled me you'd see I've even worked WITH them. The police I mean. We aren't bad, some of the nicesest people I've met are Juggalos.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:36 pm
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx
xbcassx
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx

Yeah but its still stupid. If you googled me you'd see I've even worked WITH them. The police I mean. We aren't bad, some of the nicesest people I've met are Juggalos.

it wouldnt matter if a cop loved juggalos i think it could be abks song gang related and the dumbass police took i to literally i have a hatchet man tattooed on my neck and iv been put in the back of a police car 4 times for it  

xbcassx

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:55 pm
I have a bunch of hatchet gear. I get stared at but I don't care I'll wear and be what I want! They'll figure it out someday hopefully that Juggalos aren't evil.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx
I have a bunch of hatchet gear. I get stared at but I don't care I'll wear and be what I want! They'll figure it out someday hopefully that Juggalos aren't evil.

i dont think they will ever figure out that juggalos arent evil its a basic label that people use to have a reason to hate if someone says something they can keep saying it with false reasons  

xbcassx

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:55 pm
xbcassx
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx

i dont think they will ever figure out that juggalos arent evil its a basic label that people use to have a reason to hate if someone says something they can keep saying it with false reasons
Everyone will understand everything one day. Its just a matter or waiting for that day to come -_- Some people get it others need help.  
~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games