Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
a ( maybe, maybe not ) childish subject. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:21 pm
has any one ever thought of building model kits of gundams (not my idea but a friend's idea)?  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:21 pm
are you kidding me i have a whole self of gundam models!  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 pm
lol same @ Rocks Vans  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:50 am
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
wow you guys like to build model kits as well. maybe i didn't to do that whole "family member" excuse. redface  

gadesso
Vice Captain

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:02 pm
gadesso
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
wow you guys like to build model kits as well. maybe i didn't to do that whole "family member" excuse. redface

nah the question is why would i buy gundam models if i didnt like gundam?  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:59 pm
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX
gadesso
Xx-RoCks-VaNs-xX

nah the question is why would i buy gundam models if i didnt like gundam?
now that is a really good point  

gadesso
Vice Captain

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:27 am
i would build more gundam kits, but i lack the funds to do so. kinda hard when your an unemployed high school student with rather restrictive parents.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:31 pm
xepher14
i would build more gundam kits, but i lack the funds to do so. kinda hard when your an unemployed high school student with rather restrictive parents.
similar situation : freshman, doesn't have money or a job and a mother thinks I too old.  

gadesso
Vice Captain

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:00 pm
gadesso
xepher14
similar situation : freshman, doesn't have money or a job and a mother thinks I too old.

too old? you cant be too old to build models. too young maybe, but never too old. building models is a good (although expensive) hobby. let me guess, she said something along the lines of "your too old to be playing with toys" right? ah, some people just dont understand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:06 pm
xepher14
gadesso
xepher14

too old? you cant be too old to build models. too young maybe, but never too old. building models is a good (although expensive) hobby. let me guess, she said something along the lines of "your too old to be playing with toys" right? ah, some people just dont understand.
LOL exactly what she said  

gadesso
Vice Captain

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:37 pm
Im still starting but my dad built me a shelf for my gundam models! Still collecting!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 am
i only have one my brother has a shelf full even though i broke one of them with a paint ball gun  

karin intruder

Zales19
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm
luckey I can't even find them down here anymore where I live.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm
Zales19
they're hard to find in stores anymore anyway. i havent checked toys r us, but other than that, the only place ive found that has them is Big Lots (if there is one in your area, and there not the best kits either)
if you really want to get models, you should check www.amazon.com and hobbly link japan. the thing is, hobbly link japan charges you in yen ¥, but they have a massive selection. unfortunately my parents wont let me get any  

xepher14
Vice Captain

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:39 pm
xepher14
Zales19
they're hard to find in stores anymore anyway. i havent checked toys r us, but other than that, the only place ive found that has them is Big Lots (if there is one in your area, and there not the best kits either)
if you really want to get models, you should check www.amazon.com and hobbly link japan. the thing is, hobbly link japan charges you in yen ¥, but they have a massive selection. unfortunately my parents wont let me get any

There are at hobby town USA  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces