Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Mini Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a mini version of Gaia Online. Bring all your friends and check us out! 

Tags: gaia, mini, friends, chatterbox, random 

Reply ChatterBox
Here we go again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:31 pm
A middle aged man wearing a rumpled brown suit and bow tie enters a small room with an old 3 legged desk shoved up against one wall. After sitting down with his coffee and brown paper sack lunch, he reaches past a mop bucket to close the door marked "Storage". Pulling out a old reel to reel tape deck and pressing play while turning on his microphone.

"This is I Witness News" says a hollow canned voice "With Less Nessman" Quickly hitting stop,"Good afternoon citizens, I am currently standing outside our fare city's new attraction." He turns on a second box on the desk bearing the label VOX 1000, a sound effect generator. "There seems to be hundreds people waiting their turn to enter through three turnstiles" sounds of an impatient crowd and cat calls are heard " I am going in" he announces after a dramatic pause."

Getting bumped and stomped on he finally make it to the turnstile."The horror, an unknown group of hooligans have defaced the entrance" Less says in astonishment "These villainous punks have left mounds of trash and discarded clothes while spray painting names on the turnstiles" Pausing to catch a breath."My fair citizens, does anyone know what 'Air Fluff, Blade Vase and Boot snake' mean?" he whines "Is it a code or dose it somehow involve the blue and purple light I can see in the distance?... More coverage to follow so stay tuned."

Leaning back and glancing at his watch, he brings his program to a close. Starting up the tape "This has been Less Nessman premier newscaster at MGC7 Gaia City"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:56 am
User Image
User Image

Whats the meaning of this? lol
Im confuzed xD

Beau-sama
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

333mAYi333

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:04 am
User Image

cant understand him too lol blaugh

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:57 pm
???
He is in a storeroom talking into a mic about being somewhere else....

Might be able to reclaim 1st post. Capt. might still have a copy, if so, I will try to restore.
Sorry! my days are very long, ya know

Sleepy truck driver out burning_eyes  

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100

Moonfall Melody

Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:53 pm
Tensor5
A middle aged man wearing a rumpled brown suit and bow tie enters a small room with an old 3 legged desk shoved up against one wall. After sitting down with his coffee and brown paper sack lunch, he reaches past a mop bucket to close the door marked "Storage". Pulling out a old reel to reel tape deck and pressing play while turning on his microphone.

"This is I Witness News" says a hollow canned voice "With Less Nessman" Quickly hitting stop,"Good afternoon citizens, I am currently standing outside our fare city's new attraction." He turns on a second box on the desk bearing the label VOX 1000, a sound effect generator. "There seems to be hundreds people waiting their turn to enter through three turnstiles" sounds of an impatient crowd and cat calls are heard " I am going in" he announces after a dramatic pause."

Getting bumped and stomped on he finally make it to the turnstile."The horror, an unknown group of hooligans have defaced the entrance" Less says in astonishment "These villainous punks have left mounds of trash and discarded clothes while spray painting names on the turnstiles" Pausing to catch a breath."My fair citizens, does anyone know what 'Air Fluff, Blade Vase and Boot snake' mean?" he whines "Is it a code or dose it somehow involve the blue and purple light I can see in the distance?... More coverage to follow so stay tuned."

Leaning back and glancing at his watch, he brings his program to a close. Starting up the tape "This has been Less Nessman premier newscaster at MGC7 Gaia City"

That sounds like the servers from zOMG!, that's my guess  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm
The posts are finally in the right spot.
Even I can learn to do it right razz

New post will be in Our story, under construction  

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100

FF7-Yin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:13 pm
blaugh I can't wait to hear the rest. I'm still wondering why the guy would fake a live new report....  
ChatterBox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games