Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Gundam AMV of the Week 5/29/10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:28 pm
Well, I'm back this wek with our first saturday AMV of the week. I thought I'd kick off the change this week with an AMV thats a little on the silly side. This week we have a silly (if not strangely cute) G Gundam x Steel Angel Kurumi crossover. enjoy!

AMV - JPN : Steel Angel G Gundam

Series: G Gundam
Song: Kiss Kara Hajimaru Miracle
Artist: Steel Angels (?, not 100% on this)

and now for the most depressing rant i will probably ever have. i end this week on a sad note. My high school is being split up due to overcrowding, and i live in the new district. as a junior, i had a choice in the matter but i decided to go anyway, not really realizing just what i was losing. sure i have a lot of underclassmen friends that are going, but there are also a lot of them are staying, not to mention almost all of my Junior friends are staying. on top of that, almost like a slap in the face, i got a girlfriend not too long after i made my final decision to go, and guess what? exactly, she's also staying behind.
yesterday was the last day of school, and today was graduation. it really started to sink in yesterday, that it was my last day at GHS. i didnt think i would be as sad i was. there would be anymore sleeping in mrs poteet's physics class, or mrs white's algebra 2 class, no more hangin out with heather, minal, fig, and everyone else in swamp (which is basically homeroom/study hall/nap time/ you're supposed to be reading) no more cuddling with rachel in gage's class, and worst of all, no more band with Mo'. no more chillin in the instrument room, no more laughing at bad perverted humor, no more corny jokes (well, i'll still have that, the assistant director is the director at the new school).
wow, uh sorry bout that guys, didnt realize i had that much to say. well, enjoy the AMV (i think its about 3 pages up, lol).  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:03 pm
strangely cute is what I was thinking while watching the amv  

gadesso
Vice Captain

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:22 pm
awesome video  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 pm
gadesso

heart  

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:33 pm
xepher14
Well, I'm back this wek with our first saturday AMV of the week. I thought I'd kick off the change this week with an AMV thats a little on the silly side. This week we have a silly (if not strangely cute) G Gundam x Steel Angel Kurumi crossover. enjoy!

AMV - JPN : Steel Angel G Gundam

Series: G Gundam
Song: Kiss Kara Hajimaru Miracle
Artist: Steel Angels (?, not 100% on this)

and now for the most depressing rant i will probably ever have. i end this week on a sad note. My high school is being split up due to overcrowding, and i live in the new district. as a junior, i had a choice in the matter but i decided to go anyway, not really realizing just what i was losing. sure i have a lot of underclassmen friends that are going, but there are also a lot of them are staying, not to mention almost all of my Junior friends are staying. on top of that, almost like a slap in the face, i got a girlfriend not too long after i made my final decision to go, and guess what? exactly, she's also staying behind.
yesterday was the last day of school, and today was graduation. it really started to sink in yesterday, that it was my last day at GHS. i didnt think i would be as sad i was. there would be anymore sleeping in mrs poteet's physics class, or mrs white's algebra 2 class, no more hangin out with heather, minal, fig, and everyone else in swamp (which is basically homeroom/study hall/nap time/ you're supposed to be reading) no more cuddling with rachel in gage's class, and worst of all, no more band with Mo'. no more chillin in the instrument room, no more laughing at bad perverted humor, no more corny jokes (well, i'll still have that, the assistant director is the director at the new school).
wow, uh sorry bout that guys, didnt realize i had that much to say. well, enjoy the AMV (i think its about 3 pages up, lol).

that sucks you other friends are staying behind were they your besties or something?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:04 pm
Allster 42

that sucks you other friends are staying behind were they your besties or something?

not really, thankfully my best friends are going too, but its just the thought of not having them around to hang out with in class anymore, and my gf is staying too. and band just isnt going to be the same anymore, ill be the only senior band member at the new school, so everything will just be so different. its depressing to think about  

xepher14
Vice Captain

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm
The Once Fallen Angel
gadesso

heart

wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:48 pm
Xx-mixmixalot-xX
The Once Fallen Angel
gadesso

heart

wahmbulance

heart  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:59 pm
I keep watching this amv and ever time I do midori days comes up in mind scream so irritating  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 pm
gadesso
I keep watching this amv and ever time I do midori days comes up in mind scream so irritating

?  

Hi Seoul
Crew

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:43 pm
AznAdiction
gadesso

?
have you ever seen those "too much happiness" animes? that is what this amv reminds me of (In a weird way I admit)  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games