Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
i seen a poser Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was i a d**k
  no(damn posers)
  yes
  kind of but not really
View Results

xbcassx

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm
i was walking down my driveway to get my wallet because it fell when i was looking for my cellphone i stood up and seen 3 12yr olds wearing icp shirts i talked to them and they didnt know what a juggalo was so i beat up their older brother and took their shirts do you think i was being to muck of a d**k to them  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:59 pm
I saw a black girl at my school with a carnival of caranige shirt on and Im sure she was only trying to match her pants.
I got mad about it, but i didnt say anything  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:44 pm
You guys need to relize that just because they are wearing an ICP shirt doesn't mean they like them, and if they do it doesn't mean they are a Juggalo. Some people might just like the shirt. Some might just like them a bit. Either way you can't be mean to someone for clothes or what they like. Thats what people do to us that everyone bitches about. If you do it your no better then our haters.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:59 pm
i ware the shirts and listen to the music alot but i dont paint my face often and i dont got no CDs but the CDs are only cuz i live in a small crapy town thats built on happy s**t but back on subject does this make me a poser?  

Imagination18

xbcassx

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:19 pm
KyleTheTriBlade
i ware the shirts and listen to the music alot but i dont paint my face often and i dont got no CDs but the CDs are only cuz i live in a small crapy town thats built on happy s**t but back on subject does this make me a poser?

no you at least know what a juggalo is not some b***h and his brothers pissing people off  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx
You guys need to relize that just because they are wearing an ICP shirt doesn't mean they like them, and if they do it doesn't mean they are a Juggalo. Some people might just like the shirt. Some might just like them a bit. Either way you can't be mean to someone for clothes or what they like. Thats what people do to us that everyone bitches about. If you do it your no better then our haters.

i dont get your logic if people do it to you its ok to lower yourself for a little bit it doesnt make you a hater for getting pissed off so if they wear the clothes and have no clue what their wearing it makes them a poser  

xbcassx

xbcassx

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:22 pm
Mommalette
I saw a black girl at my school with a carnival of caranige shirt on and Im sure she was only trying to match her pants.
I got mad about it, but i didnt say anything

thats ok trying to look ok i guess but the kids i saw had green yellow and pink shorts on so they werent trying to look good it was them being retarded  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:20 am
xbcassx
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx

i dont get your logic if people do it to you its ok to lower yourself for a little bit it doesnt make you a hater for getting pissed off so if they wear the clothes and have no clue what their wearing it makes them a poser

It's never okay to lower yourself. Especially when they're just kids. They dont know any better. But you, you're supposed to know better. If we assault people who do things we dont agree with all the time, then that jsut makes things worse. Actions like those are the reason we're getting such a bad rep.
What if hey had a riddle box shirt because they liked the album riddle box, but werent juggalos. It's THEIR life. You have no right to get pissed because they made a choice regarding their life. Attacking them actually makes you look a lot worse than them. You need to set a better example, and stop making us look bad.

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:57 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx

It's never okay to lower yourself. Especially when they're just kids. They dont know any better. But you, you're supposed to know better. If we assault people who do things we dont agree with all the time, then that jsut makes things worse. Actions like those are the reason we're getting such a bad rep.
What if hey had a riddle box shirt because they liked the album riddle box, but werent juggalos. It's THEIR life. You have no right to get pissed because they made a choice regarding their life. Attacking them actually makes you look a lot worse than them. You need to set a better example, and stop making us look bad.
She is fully right. YOU should know beter. Its people like that, that beat people up and such that make us seem like we really are a gang. They are just kids.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx

i didnt assault the kids so dont reply unless you actually know what i said  

xbcassx

xbcassx

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx
Ninjette of Faith715
xbcassx
xIIx Emo Panda xIIx

She is fully right. YOU should know beter. Its people like that, that beat people up and such that make us seem like we really are a gang. They are just kids.

as i told her the kids were not harmed in any way shape or form and they didnt even care after the fact they just went home  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm
also the kids never heard anything from psycopathic records so them liking an album is not in the realm of possibility so everyone quit replying what if they liked the album they had no understandment and 12yr olds know better they are pretty responsible where i live  

xbcassx

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:53 pm
xbcassx
also the kids never heard anything from psycopathic records so them liking an album is not in the realm of possibility so everyone quit replying what if they liked the album they had no understandment and 12yr olds know better they are pretty responsible where i live
Then what I said may be true, maybe the just liked the shirt. Here in Utah I see ALOT of Hatchetman stuff. Clothes, cars, hats, you name it I've seen it. But more then half thouse people don't really know what it stands for or what it means. However I am not going to yell at random people that are fake. People have a right to like whatever they like. Even if its not how we like it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:49 pm
xbcassx
You can't make a thread as ignora and then tell someone they can't reply just because you don't like what they're saying. Also, if you psychically assaulted someone, that means they were harmed, whether you choose to admit it or not. And yes, them liking the album IS in the realm of possibility. Don't judge what you dont know. Just because they dont know what label the album came from does not mean they dont have a right to support it, and that's not up to you to decide. THEY decide what they like. You don't decide for them. Don't forget that.
A lot of 12 year olds ARENT as mature as some. Maybe they DIDN'T know better. But you do, and it's time to stop justifying your actions and admit you were wrong.

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm
xbcassx
i didnt assault the kids so dont reply unless you actually know what i said
Stop telling people to stop replying. Not everyone HAS to agree with you, especially when you pull something like that. I know exactly what you said. Obviously, YOU, don't. See, now you want to contradict yourself and say you didn't hurt anyone when you said yourself "I beat up their older brother." That IS harming someone. And you need to stop with the excuses. It's people like you that make us look bad. Grow up and stop tarnishing our name even more than it already is. There's been enough damage. Stop doing more damage. We are already looked down upon. Stop giving them more reason to look down on us.

~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff