Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon 0f the mist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 pm
1. demon 0f the mist

2. itchigo kurosaki

3. 5000

4. 10000

5. itchgo is a soul reaper (watch bleach)

6. getsutiketsu-banki form

7. banki

8. getsutiketsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 pm
Cool!

You're in!

For now...post in...the Planet Earth subforum. You will make a fine addition to the roleplay.

Thanks for joining! mrgreen  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Tuketu

Super Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:34 am
    I'm sure by "Itchgo" you mean Ichigo, right?
confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:10 am
Hugh, please do not start trouble. It is a comment like the one you just made that starts flame wars.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Viktoria Snow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 pm
But it is spelled Ichigo. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:08 pm
Vik, are you an alt of the person creating this profile? If not, keep quiet! The person creating this thread has a right to spell their character name however they wish.

Now, if you people not the author of this thread continue to argue the spelling on a character's name, I will ban you from my guild in attempt to start a flame war.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Tuketu

Super Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:05 pm
Well I was just asking  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:04 pm
Hugh, that question could have been taken to the PMs couldn't it? I know you probably meant well, but... from what you noticed might end up starting a flame war.

I know from experience. Whenever I try and correct people's spelling, they get mad at me. So, basically, what I am trying to do is to prevent the author of this thread getting mad and leaving.

I have a hard enough time keeping my guilds active and the actions in this thread prove that perhaps I am not ready to own guilds. It makes me look bad as well as yourself.

So, if anyone wants to be the "Spelling Nazi", take that to the PMs thank you.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Tuketu

Super Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 am
I think there's a broad difference between "spelling nazi" and preserving a language...
I mean itchgo isn't even close, but now, as you can see, from your choice to scratch at a wound that wasn't even there to begin with, this point is turning sour.
If you thought of it one way, that's your choice, but there are still many other ways it could be taken. Ones I certainly wouldn't mind elaborating on with the OP. Besides, it's more helpful than it is harmful to give the proper spelling of a term than just let them go on with some completely misconstrued term that's bastardized beyond belief.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:02 pm
empress dee
Vik, are you an alt of the person creating this profile? If not, keep quiet! The person creating this thread has a right to spell their character name however they wish.

Now, if you people not the author of this thread continue to argue the spelling on a character's name, I will ban you from my guild in attempt to start a flame war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

You're the one starting a flame war, FYI. Just want to preserve a character's name, that's all. smile  

Viktoria Snow

demon 0f the mist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 pm
Sorry if my spelling was wrong I had to hurry up and get of when I made it and have been grounded since.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 pm
I am glad that you cleared this up, Demon of the Mist. And for those who put up an argument, in the future, if you catch a spelling error, please just PM the person it concerns.

Yes, I did make a big deal out of what could have been nothing, but... this also could have been avoided.

And Demon, sweetie, please try and obey authorities outside of Gaia too. Gaiaonline may be important to you and my authority may have earned some higher respect than your parents or whomever you live with, but just remember first and foremost comes family, second comes your friends, and third comes your enemy.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Tuketu

Super Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 am
What? So it could have been avoided if...you'd just avoided it?...
And what's all this talk about enemies now?

What...?  
profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff