View Results

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 pm
project needlemouse's name was finally reaveled:Sonic 4.some gameplay has been released and a site has been made for the game here is the link: http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com//us/index.html
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 is speeding into the download world in fall 2010
it will come out for xbox live marketplace,psn store, ipod and iphone,and wiiware.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 pm
I don't see how it can not be good. Then again, very few Sonic games are "bad" in my opinion, but this one should finally get some well deserved positive reviews.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:43 pm
You know, now that you've brought this up...*goes and makes new topic*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 pm
I think it will be good. One problem, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE DOWNLOADABLE ONLY?!  

Vincent Kintobor

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 pm
Vincent Kintobor
I think it will be good. One problem, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE DOWNLOADABLE ONLY?!
Simple: It's too short of a game by itself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:47 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
I don't see how it can not be good. Then again, very few Sonic games are "bad" in my opinion, but this one should finally get some well deserved positive reviews.
the reason i made this was because some people are complaining that sonics eyes are green,boss's are being reused etc.  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ninja masterk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 pm
People who are judging sonic are either people who used to like sonic, or people who are trying to help sonic games out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:32 pm
Ninja masterk
People who are judging sonic are either people who used to like sonic, or people who are trying to help sonic games out.
Heh, right. That's why people are boycotting the game because Sonic's eyes are green.  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Ninja masterk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:17 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Ninja masterk
Heh, right. That's why people are boycotting the game because Sonic's eyes are green.

I don't mind the green eyes very much (which I apologize for ^_^),but I can see people want the original sonic back. Though it's this generations sonic so you really can't blame them for it xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Well I second that. The only Sonic game I didn't like was Sonic & The Secret Rings.  

seankay

4,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100

sonicgirl313

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 am
I think Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:42 pm
Ninja masterk
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Ninja masterk

I don't mind the green eyes very much (which I apologize for ^_^),but I can see people want the original sonic back. Though it's this generations sonic so you really can't blame them for it xd

Don't apologize for that.

sonicgirl313
I think Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is awesome.

McHell yeah!  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas