Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

Sometimes she wondered why she even bothered to try and talk to others. Even other Gods. If she wasn’t too nervous to say something, she was too busy acting like a jerk to make them inclined to speak to her at all. What was wrong with her? Was there some part of her brain that simply refused to let her speak properly when in the company of others? It was so much harder with mortals, she found.

Aside from her Ibex friend, she didn’t really speak to any of them. It was too hard not to think that they hated her for how she looked, even when her illusion made her look like a normal lioness.

Maybe she looked like an ugly normal lioness and that was enough to keep any potential friends away from her.

Sighing softly, she looked at the ground, watching the dirt move as she shifted her claws into it slowly, working the dirt with no real purpose. An idle way to pass the time. Her Ibex companion was sound asleep at her side, destroying even the possibility of slight conversation with a child who wasn’t the brightest crayon in the box.

It was hard to be a Goddess.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Being a Goddess was not easy. Rokopelli had known that from the moment she had been born. There had been a time when she had craved the mortal life, to strip herself of her domain, of her immortal powers and live a more full and simple life.

But that notion had gone now, along with most of the anger and hate towards the mother that had never shown her love nor kindness.

She had friends. She had family. And, now, she had children, too, though she still carried them; their tiny souls not yet ready to see the light of the world. But they would be ready soon and she could not wait to meet them. To name them. To love and cherish and protect them with all that she had.

So, yes, you could say that at this current time, young Rokopelli was the happiest she had ever been in her whole entire life.

The one thing that was missing...?

The ability to move and fly with ease.

She missed the freedom it allowed. She missed the feel of the wind in her fur, the lay of the land beneath her paws, stretched out with promises of adventure and excitement. She missed being able to run across the meadows, chasing down frantic herds, the thrill of the hunt. For, being pregnant, also meant putting on weight and being generally being uncomfortable.

Because of this, Rokopelli was loping slowly across the lands, her rainbow wings tucked firmly against her sides so as not to entangle with her legs and send her tumbling. However, today such a thing was a good thing indeed. If she had not been moving at such a slow pace, she might have completely passed the other Goddess by, unknowing of the possible interaction she could have had.

As it was, her bi-coloured eyes picked up the shining, pretty blue, striped female.

"Look, Pelli! Look!" She chattered away to herself.

"What? Oh. I see her."

"Let's go say hello!"

"Um...are you sure that's wise?"

"Yes! Let's gooo~!" In her normal state she would have gone bounding over to the other. As it was, she could only manage an awkward lope that would have her out of breath by the time she reached the other.

"Helloooo there!" She called in one voice. "What're you doing?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:29 pm
Nquma yelped when she heard someone talking to her, near jumping out of her fur as she looked almost blindly around to find the source of the sound. Finally, she noticed the Goddess heading her way, tilting her head to one side. This Goddess was much more bright, much more alive than a lot of the Gods she had met in the past. It seemed like she was meeting an entirely different creature altogether.

Why Gods and Goddesses were so dull and moody, she didn’t know. Or maybe that was the only kind of God she was capable of attracting?

In that case, what was this one doing there, looking so happy?

Awkward, she waited for the female to approach, head still tilted as she offered a hollow smile and a meek nod of her head in greeting.

“Hello,” she replied softly, timid, “I was just… passing the time. I wasn’t really doing much of anything…” She looked down at isidomu, who had woken up in the commotion.

The little animal looked up, blinking sleepily, before offering a large yawn and settling his head back down over his hooves. He was too sleepy, it seemed, to get up and meet the new comer.

Nquma didn’t want to force him up- that would only make him hyper and she didn’t need to deal with someone she didn’t know and a hyperactive animal.

“Uh… I’m sorry,” she said faintly, “am I in your area for something? I mean… if this is the place you like to come to do.. whatever… then I don’t mind leaving.” She was babbling, but that was just what she tended to do when she was uncomfortable and put on the spot. If only she had seen the other coming sooner! She would have had more time to mentally prepare for company. What was she forgetting? Something important…. Oh! Right.

She hadn’t introduced herself.

“Um… I’m Nquma… Goddess of Glaciers…”

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces