Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What is ur favorite Kenshin Fight? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tetsu Jin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:16 pm
In all the samurai x episodes and movies. there are some very cool fight. what is ur favorite. Mine is the fight between Kenshin and Sato in the kamia kashin dojo. If u play it to some linkin park songs, it helps make the fight scene very dread.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:19 pm
My fav fight is between Kenshin and Enishi in Reflections. Enishi is my fav character though. That fight would have been SO good if it was longer!  

Sidwarrious

Tetsu Jin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:28 pm
yeah, that fight was cool. If it was only longer. don't u hate when a fight goes real good and then it ends or advertisment starts or when someone is start talking or crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:17 am
hanzo45
In all the samurai x episodes and movies. there are some very cool fight. what is ur favorite. Mine is the fight between Kenshin and Sato in the kamia kashin dojo. If u play it to some linkin park songs, it helps make the fight scene very dread.
Ya I love that fight! and I love linken park! but I never mixed them together.. maybe I should try it 3nodding  

Abractacus

Abractacus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:20 am
My fav fights are the one with saito and the second sano fight and the aoshi one and the final shishio one! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:34 am
yeah the fight in the dojo with sato was the best  

rei_zero

Nikolai Michael

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:08 pm
Kenshin vs Sato....definately....needed to be a bit longer though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:11 pm
My personal favorite, for a few reasons, was Kenshin vs. Jine... more because of Kaoru the Kenshin though. But Kenshin looked awsome when he went all batosai.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Nikolai Michael

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:13 pm
ooo.....good point melody  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:15 pm
Thanks, I thought so. biggrin  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Abractacus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:33 am
Ya ur right that fight with Jine was really good! 3nodding oh and I forgot to mention that 2 of my fav fights also r the one with soujiro, and the one between sano and Anji!! they were awsome!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:15 pm
For some reason I like the one between Sejirou Hiko and Fuji. It speaks to me and says, "Through off the chains of opression and slice down anyone who gets in your way on the path of world domination!" XP  

Miwaslover

FenRabbit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:42 pm
Sanosuke and kenshin,a ct one with the Znabato sword...that one was awesome, it shoulda been longer though.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:18 am
Kenshin and Saito hands down  

KaylanDarkstar

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:36 am
Hmm, so many good fights, but you do have great taste there hanzo45. That Kenshin Saito battle was great. At first I couldn't believe that Sano lost against Saito but, I guess he wasn't ready to fight someone with that much experience. Aside from the other fights that are already mentioned (vs Shishio, vs Aoshi), I also like the one that Kenshin had against this guy (can't remember the name) who has this extendable sword. Do you know? He was trying to get the last sword made by the guy who made Kenshin's reverse edge sword. Damn! Why can't I remember some names? stressed  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff