Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitwana Antara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:38 pm
.OOC News.

June 03, 2010 We are an official pride! Let's get this party started, woot! Uta has put up for some pridal customs, and is also working on getting things together for more future contests and members.

Kitwana Antara

Kitwana Antara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm
.ICly News.

June 10, 2010 Timur stumbled across a little hyena cub. The little one will be taken in and adopted as the newest member of the pride!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:11 pm
.OOC News.

June 16th, 2010 I need all pride members to PM the mule with uncerts of their members, please! I want to make the member page beautiful and uncerts would work best!

Kitwana Antara

Kitwana Antara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:11 pm
.OOC News.

August 11, 2010 Two cubs are being contested away! Find the event here!

Come support our little pride and/or enter to get one of the groups newest members!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 pm
.OOC News.

September 04, 2010

We have a massive RP/Personality Contest for new cubs and adults in the Kitwana'antara! There will be at least eight to be given away, possibly more!

Spread the word and check it out, here! It will run from September 02 to September 23rd!

User Image

Kitwana Antara

Kitwana Antara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 am
.OOC News.

February 11, 2011

There are some new cubs running around, please, make them feel welcome! Also, three new ranks have been added: Apothecary, Matchmaker and the Head Matron!

These new ranks take effect immediately and any member can choose them. Head Matron must be approved first and there can only be one at any given time. This position is currently OPEN and is looking to be filled.

Interested? PM the mule!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 pm
.OOC News.

April, 29, 2011

All right guys, this is important. I want to clarify a few things.

1. When it says that characters are quarantined, it really means that. Lions who are carriers or diseased absolutely cannot leave the pride lands! I've noticed a few plots have come up where a diseased lion has left and is wandering the rogue lands. PLEASE try to come up with other plots.

Rogue RP is encouraged, but it can only be border RP.

Any character caught outside the pride lands, or 'missing' will be hunted down. There is IC consequences to such action, remember, and those members will be returned. I know I've been pretty lenient about letting folks get away with things, but I have to put my foot down.

Please follow the rules.

If you are desperate for having rogue RP or time in the rogue lands, you MUST PM the Mule or PM Uta for approval of said plot. This pride has a self-inflicted quarantine for a reason. The disease should not be spread to outsiders unless they plan on joining OR, once again, you get Uta's approval.

This disease is so fatal and contagious, that having it go unchecked or infect non-K'A lions could be fairly disastrous. Besides which, I don't want it getting spread to other prides and other rogues because, quite frankly, it's what makes the K'A unique. I don't want this disease spread beyond the borders for now. This may change in the future but please, please keep in mind that this has been the rule from the original interest thread.

Feeling trapped?

Well . . . here's the good news!

2. The disease doesn't have a long shelf-life outside the body. It is usually spread through saliva and blood. Keeping this in mind, there are ways around this. I heavily encouraged border RP! The Kitwana'antara has always encouraged guests and visitors. Just because the lions can't really leave doesn't mean they can't socialize with those who find them. There are parts of the pride that are kept from non-members, but any member (diseased or not) can wander up the borders.

There are rules though they have to keep in mind. No grooming the other, no sharing kills, and no fighting. Coughing or sneezing in their face probably isn't a good idea but . . . you know . . . conversation is just fine. Even cuddling (should they suddenly feel the urge to get snuggly) is fine too. They just have to be aware of how the disease is spread. Mating can happen, as it isn't spread like an STD. They just, once again, need to be aware of grooming one another or sharing a kill.

I encourage relationships forming on the borders. I encourage pride lions to angst about the fact they can't leave, to even have that temptation to leave. But ultimately I really don't want to encourage members leaving without owner approval. >: Flings are fine and encouraged. Romance is encouraged. Socializing with outsiders is encouraged.

But you have to be creative and come up with ways to keep them on the lands. It's something that's been in the rules from day one.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please PM Uta or the Mulse. Though PMing Uta directly will likely get you a quicker response.

Kitwana Antara

Kitwana Antara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:47 pm
.OOC News.

November 30, 2011

Nuxaz has stepped down as IC Leader and OOC Leader. Unfortunately, she just hasn't the time to devote to the pride like she had originally planned, and we will miss her dearly.

Due to this, there is now an opening for a new King and ICly leader. If anyone has interest in this position, please PM Uta to discuss details and test the waters.

.ICly News.

Kiwi'lan has turned up missing. The last time anyone in the pride saw him was when he was out scouting near the borders. Noe guards were with him, and as far as everyone understood he wasn't actually heading off the pride lands. His trail went cold near the borders, due to a rainstorm that moved through that day . . .

Nawiri has held out hope that the lion might return, but days turned in to weeks, an weeks in to months. Though no body has been found, many assume him to have been killed or worse, run off and abandoned the pride. Nawiri'chiwa herself continues to hold out hope, and keeps face in front of the pride members.

Once again, the viziers are pressuring her to take on a new mate but Nawiri has absolutely no interest. While she keeps up a strong front for her members, deep down, she's not taking Kiwi'lan's loss well at all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 pm
.OOC News.

October 10, 2012

Things have been kind of quiet!

Mouselet was kind enough to update the Member's List, as well as make it more user-friendly. The images were nice, but the pride is large enough that it really was hell on those with slower connections.

Please look at it and make sure the information is up to date! PM the Mule with any changes requested. There were some litters we never got information for, but were shown on K'A certs so please make sure to let us know if the cubs are NOT in the pride.

There is likely going to be some sort of IC Ceremony happening before the end of the year, as well as a possible OOC Discussion thread to keep in touch with what K'A members would like to see happen in the pride, as well as discuss future meta-plots.

Kitwana Antara

Kitwana Antara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:17 am
.OOC News.

October 26, 2013

I"m just dusting off the thread. I know things have been kind of quiet and crazy, lately. For that I apologize!

I do have some lions that can be given away in some sort of event. Mouselet and I need to brainstorm and figure out what sort of giveaway we'd like to do with them.

Thanks for anybody who is still around this place! I'm hoping to dust things off and get some activity back in here soon.

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games