[PRP] Its not so far away [Van x Nashina]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am
This time for sure Van was going to do it. He was going to fly and get a piece of the sky for his brother. Van was sure he could do it. The cub could feel it in his wings.

At least he thought he could as he climbed up a small snow covered boulder. You'd think Van would learn his lesson after the first hundred attempts but he hadn't. Van was the god of innocence after all and didn't understand why at such a young age flying was difficult if not impossible. At least for the moment.

He steadied him self on top of the snow covered thing. Okay, this time... this time would be different. Van backed up some , still eying the sky. He wasn't paying attention to how far he needed to back up though and as a result backed up to far and fell backwards off the boulder in to the gentle snow below.

Tears welded up behind those eyes. Not because he had hurt him self but because the fall had come as a surprise to him. It had scared him. The cub laid there for a good few moments like a defeated turtle on his back. Tears ran down his check.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 pm
!!?

Okay, had she just seen what she thought she had? Nashina had been stretching out her own growing wings, as small as they unfortunately were (almost the size of her young siblings' now, after months of growing in), not in trying to fly, but just get them to get BIGGER!! It wasn't working out very well, unfortunately, but she had noticed a rather familiar shade of cream tumble down into the snow.

Which had brought the butter-colored goddess running, practically tumbling head-first through the snow to investigate, pausing when she saw Van in tears, immediately going into a state of looking around obliviously. WHAT WAS OUT THERE MAKING HIM CRYYYYY?

Once she'd run out of options of there actually being anything around, she just settled in to the snow next to him and touched her nose to his cheek, ears drooping ever so slightly.

"h-Hey, what happened?"

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 pm
He hadn't noticed his sibling until he felt something touch his cheek. His blue eyes peered at Nashina. Tears continued to run down his cheek. The fall backwards had scared him. He was alright, just frightened .

Slowly he rolled to his side and got up on all fours. He wiped the tears away and eyed the boulder.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to fly. I ... fell." He sniffled some. "I just.. I just ... " His tears stopped now that he wasn't so scared anymore. Maybe one of Vans best qualities was the ability to get over things faster then what seemed normal. When bad things happened though he usually was the first to be in tears.

"I just wanted to get a piece of the sky." It never occurred to him that what he wanted to do was pretty impossible.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:35 am
"It's okay. I can't fly at all..." she answered, her own wings drooping slightly, attempting desperately to not itch at the point where they were still properly fusing into her body. Oh man, itchy, itchy, itchy, itchy, itttcchyyyy!!!!

However, upon looking up at the bolder, Nashina appraised it carefully, putting her front paws up on it to look up at the sky. Hmmm, a piece of the sky? That was going to be really really really high up, to be honest. But maybe....

"Think if I were to give you a boost up it would help?" she offered, looking over her shoulder to the younger god (though size-wise it wasn't a real big comparison. Nashina was a tiny thing as-was). However, her ears perked with the suggestion, her tail flicking slightly.

"I mean, I'm sure it couldn't be -too- difficult, right? Either that or we'll have to ask mom or dad to help.. or big brother!"

Perk perk perk!

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:01 pm
Van gave a nod, it made sense. A boost.. He'd not tried it before. It was only logical that it would work. Yeah, he'd be able to take a piece of the sky no problem on his sisters back. His mind was now made up as he nodded.

"Yeah ! That could work!" His ears perked too. Oh this was a great idea, one of the best he'd ever heard. "Okay lets get started then."

With out anything else being said the small godling boosted him self on the small boulder. He made room so his sister could also get up on the big rock. A dopey little smile rested on his maw. There was no way this was going to not work right? Right? I mean the logic was flawless.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 pm
Nashina wasn't as well equipped to climb up onto the rocks as her brother was, taking a few tries to climb up onto it after him. It took a few attempts and ultimately ended up with a little winded identity, panting on the rock while pancaked on her stomach.

HEAVE

WHEEZE

OH MAN, THAT WAS HARD.

"o-Okay, I'm ready!" she panted once she'd caught her breath, sitting herself up and getting ready to play the step-ladder for the younger god.. well, that was if her state of PANT PANT WHEEZE didn't make for a complete disaster to potentially be coming... like falling to their doom.

Not that Nashina had thought about that.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm
Van hadn't really thought much about what could come either. He was completely sure that this plan had no flaws. How could it to some one who believed the sky was something for the taking? He eyed his sisters back.

"Alright so you stand there and I'll get us both a piece," He smiled going over the plan out loud once more just so he was sure he got it. Not a hard concept to get but at times Van wasn't always the best with his attention. He wanted to get his right.

Slowly he steadied his front paws on his sisters back. Stable enough..? Yeah sure, and with that he hoisted one back leg and then the next. He was on top now. A little wobbly... ? Van blinked.

"I think we're good?" He questioned. He wobbled some more.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 pm
Oh man, Nashina hadn't really accounted for the fact her brother definitely weighed more than she could probably handle safely, leaving her to wobble somewhat hilariously while trying to support Van's weight.

"c-Can you reach it from there?" she asked shakily, her poor little legs screaming in protest at the whole idea..but no! She wasn't allowed to whine about it when they were (probably) so close to nabbing some pretty pieces of sky all for them!!

But she couldn't help the wobbling. Hmm, maybe if she moved her paws a little that would he- fjakl;slsfh WOAH, DIDN'T HELP!! AHHH!!!

Unfortunately for the God's Realm, it was snowy. Unfortunately for snow, it was SLIPPERY!! Which meant that when Nashina moved her paw..... well, everything else moved too, sending her (and most likely her brother) tumbling off of their high perch to land back in the snow.

Where Nashina started -bawling-.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:15 pm
Van was sent flying backwards. Normally Van would have been excited about semi flying but this was more of a graceless fling and tumble backwards into the snow below. There was now a horned cub shaped hole that harbored the little god of innocence.

It took him a moment to really factor in what the heck had just happened. Everything so went by so fast, the wobbling the fall and the hole. Finally when he realized that he had , yet again, had a bit of a spill did the water works start streaming down the young gods cheeks.

"NAA.. Naaa... naa.. NAAA... nas..naaashiii....nnnnnaaaaaaaa..," He sobbed slowly making his way out of his resting place. Snot and tears streamed down his face. This cub was truly distraught. Again he wasnt hurt, just scared of the past events.

"Y..your..yourrr..not h...hurt," He said through small gasps from his sobbing. Oh the water works of sweet sweet innocence.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games