Welcome to Gaia! ::

Parkour Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: Parkour, Freerunning, Tricking 

Reply Parkour- A place to talk about parkour.
NOOB? doubts? fear? readme.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how much parkour exp do you have(dont lie)?
  im a noob
  i am a peasant
  im pretty cooll at it, need 2 practice tho
  good. im one of d best.
  BEST there is around me
View Results

x-doku-x Im with Stupid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:46 pm
did you ever think like this: holy s**t. i am so weak. or: dude. i suck at this. why bother? this is f***ed up. i will never learn parkour. i quit. THIS was what i was thinking a year ago! though you are not good at parkour, you still have to practice. no pain, no gain. no one ever taught me parkour. i taught myself. over months and months of hard and sweaty practice you become better. i was afraid of doing some stunts a while ago. i was SOO afraid of doing a frontflip from my friend's sheds banister i would go numb and shake. the thing is you gotta get over your fear. i tried i once. twice. 3 times. now i mastered it. if you try it at least once then you lose a bit of fear. do it loadsa times and you can master it.

i am so weak, i can do only two chin-ups. but still that doesnt stop me at being the best and fastest at parkour in my school.

best training for parkour is jogging. and push-ups. i do 2km and 15 push-ups every day. the thing is not to do too much or you may not be able to lift your spoon for your dinner. (you probably experimented, didnt you?)

watch d13.(banlieue 13, french movie, david belle. ring a BELLE? lol.)look at leito's movements. how can he do that? he was the founder. his father taught him parkour. if you have any relations with a traceur or a traceuse then ur lucky as hell.

ninjas move in a similliar way of moves of parkour. just their movements are their lethal weapun. what am i on about? back to the topic.

you gotta train hard to reach your achievements of parkour. watch movies with parkour or ninjas to improvise, guys(and girls) cya on my upcoming ''strategies and safety'' topic.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm
Yawn the point "you got to work for it" is right, but there is lot of propagandious s**t on this that doesnt need to be there.  

3Rton
Vice Captain

Shadow_Sinclaire
Captain

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 pm
ricardo.demon
Yawn the point "you got to work for it" is right, but there is lot of propagandious s**t on this that doesnt need to be there.

-_- agreed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 am
Shadow_Sinclaire
ricardo.demon

-_- agreed

Amen and high five on that.  

3Rton
Vice Captain

x-doku-x Im with Stupid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm
so sue me im not charles manson sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:50 am
We are anarthistic critics dont mind it. Its just a forum anyways.  

3Rton
Vice Captain

Shadow_Sinclaire
Captain

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 pm
x-doku-x Im with Stupid
so sue me im not charles manson sweatdrop

Lol Sorry, I wasn't attacking you. Just thought your statement needed some work ^^;  
Parkour- A place to talk about parkour.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games