Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

The Goddess was up at an odd hour. Most lions would be sleeping at this time of night. But then again she was a goddess there were probably some other god or goddesses that were up right now, but for Abla anyway this was odd. She was wandering away from her brother for a little while her brother slept. They normally spent a lot of time together. Her and her brother were close as peas in a pod. She flicked her tail around listening to the chains clink a few times as she walked. She walked taking short steps moving at a slow movements keeping track of where she was going.

Abla, the goddess of Hardships, was blind. She was born blind and well it pretty much went with her domain it was a hardship she was starting to get over as she went on during her life. She wasn't having as many problems lately. Most of the hardships in her life for the moment have been going away but right now she was more focused on what she could do she was helping mortals get over hardships, help with hardships in general. She didn't like the idea of causing people harm and she knew what it was like to go through a hardship she was pretty sure she didn't like the idea of making others go through them.

She paused for a moment sniffing around and flicking her ears. She was trying to figure out which way to go. Not seeing for her entire life she was able to get around pretty easily. She coudl smell where the trees where, she could even smell the rocks and occasionally the smell of the sand. She never really had ran into anyone, or anything, not in a very long time that was only when she was really little that was when she would run into things. She moved toward the edge of the water, pausing as she did leaning over and lapping up some of the water before leaning back on her haunches. Tonight was a nice night.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image

It had been a while since Niesha was last here, although it only felt like yesterday when she was in Airi's company. She was coming back from the mortal realm as that is where her family lived. Her mother and older brother, in particular, were who she was very close with. They mean everything to her and so she divides her time between spending it with Airi up here and her family back down there.

But for now, it was her time. Her ears flicked slightly as she let the coolness of the night roll over her. It was so peaceful and serene up here, much different than down in the mortal realm. There were no worries for her up here and she had yet to run into any trouble. Not to say that she went looking for some, as that is not in her nature to do so.

A few moments of silence were broken by the sound of something not too far away. She paused and although she was curious, her nature held her back for a moment to question herself. Should she go and find the source of the sound? Surely it wouldn't lead her to any trouble, so she went with her curiosity towards the source of the sound. She called out quietly with a very cautious expression, "Hello?"

Kireiryuu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Abla paused and straighted up as she heard the sound of another. She wasn't that sure of where it was coming from, it was a female's voice though she could tell. Either that or a really young male but she highly doubted that. She felt a little at ease though there was no way that this other creature was a mortal she always felt pretty safe around other gods. Her ears twitched around and she quickly pin pointed the sound of where the lioness's voice was coming from.

She relaxed a little more sitting back on her haunches a little more. "Hello." She called back a little more calmly. She alwas had no clue what to do in these moments she wasn't going to be able to see the lioness so telling the lioness to come closer was something always odd for her to do. But she could tell that the other goddess wasn't that far away. "Don't hide." She said simply, her voice was soft and motherly, it was just in her nature it was a quiet voice but she was more then sure that it was heard. She folded her wings closer against her back before lifting a paw and brushing her hair back behind her ears, untangling it slightly from one of her earings before staring forward once more. The idea of some company not that far away sounded really nice to her right now. She could really use some company.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm
With the returned greeting, Niesha quietly walked over towards the other goddess. The other goddess was dark in color, with wings like her family and roses. She was so pretty! she thought quietly to herself.

It didn't take her long to come to the other goddess. She was cautious at first, as it was in her nature to not be so brash, but the other goddess did invite her. With a blush upon her cheeks, "I hope I'm not intruding," She paused to look at the other goddess, "I'm Niesha."

Kireiryuu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm
Abla chuckled slightly shaking her head at the lioness, she wished she could get a good look at her. She kept staring forward her eyes not moving or blinking really. It was kind of creepy to a point. Her brother told her the normal eye color of the family was light blue so she guessed her eye color was also light blue and on top of that she also guessed it made her fit in a little more into her family, or for that matter into life a little more. There was a difference though, her eyes were a little more cloudy.

"You're not intruding on anything young one." She said, her voice still quiet she was never really raised over a slightly loud whisper, only when she was angry. HEr voice worked it was smooth. "My name is Abla, I am the Goddess of Hardships." She nodded at the idea she blinked for a moment and dipped her paw into the water before raising it and lapping some of the water off. "It is nice to meet you Niesha." She chuckled, "What brings you out at this time of the night?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:13 pm
She was glad to hear that she was intruding on the other goddess. Niesha was still new to the God's domain and wasn't sure if there were areas that gods had taken over for themselves. At least this female provided a nice area for her to enter. Goddess of Hardships...sounded like a difficult domain to deal with. "Its nice to meet you as well, Alba. I am Modesty."

Her face turned bright red as the heat went to her face. "I was just on my way back from visiting my family. They live in the mortal world and I go to visit them as often as I can. Airi lives here, so I go back and forth between the two worlds."

Kireiryuu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm
The goddess looked in the direction of the other curiously. She still stared forward though, something told her she looked a little creepy considering the fact that she wasn't looking at the other lioness yet talking to her. She chuckled slightly before flicking her hair out of her eyes and then smiling slightly. Ah, family is good to be with." She shuffled her feet, before glancing in her direction for a moment then turning back toward the way she was facing in the first place.

"Modesty sounds like an interesting domain to have young one." she then stood up and turned her body toward the other lioness, stepping forward a few steps before sitting down and settling back down on her haunches. "Who is Airi?" she asked cuiously.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:26 pm
It wasn't until then that Niesha noticed something about Alba. The older goddess reminded her of her best friend, Laini. And Laini was different from everyone else because she couldn't see! Was that it? She didn't want to be rude and stare at the older goddess but from her body language it seemed so. Her face blushed slightly in embarrassment as she thought of asking the older goddess about her eyesight.

Her blush grew even more at Alba's compliment, "Thank you. I have a brother who has the opposite domain of me." Rama sure was something. And then her features grew soft at the older goddess's last question.

"Ah, Airi....he's my special friend...." Her voice trailed off shyly before she continued, "I was hoping...to tell him how I feel when I came back this time. He's different from my friend, Laini." Ah Laini....she looked at the older goddess before sit reached forward to touch the older goddess on her shoulder, "Are you...are you blind?"

Kireiryuu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm
Abla laughed slightly a smile spreading across her face as she stared in the direction of the lioness her eyes still open and her vision staying at one level staring in front of her not looking anywhere else. She never really knew where to look when she was talking to some one. That was always the only awkward part of being blind when she thought about it anyway, she didn't know how anyone else felt about things like that.

"The opposite of Modesty doesn't sound that fun." She chuckled slightly shaking her head at the idea. "I think that your domain sounds a lot nice "I would be really proud of it if I was you." She then smiled slightly before a really large smile grew on her lips. "Oh! So you like him?" She asked curiously before chuckling again. "Thats a really cool thing, I hope he treats you really wll I'm more then sure that he'll like such a nice lioness like yourself." she purred and flicked her tail around a few times then smiled and nodded. "Yes I am blind."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 pm
She didn't have much to say to Alba's compliments and thanked her nevertheless, "Thank you."

And then her face heated up again. Alba caught her dead-on. She shyly nodded her head, even though the older goddess told her that she was blind. It was an unconscious thing that she did. "I do....I just haven't gotten to tell him yet. His domain is Patience, which is nice. I told my Mom all about him and I was hoping to ask him if he would meet with her." She smiled at the thought of her family meeting Airi.

"My best friend, Laini, is blind."

Kireiryuu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm
Abla chuckled slightly and nodded to the lioness. "You're welcome young one."

She flicked her tail around before chuckling again. "I'm more then sure that he'll like you too!" She extended a paw toward the lioness before taking it back. "Patience? You probably picked the best domain out there." She let out a nice laugh before picking up her paw and pulling her hair back again, she really wished she didn't have so much of it. "Well I hope all of that goes well for you then!" She nodded at the idea.

"Really? Wow, I should meet her some time." she wondered if this Laini she was taking about was also a goddess. She paused before speaking again. "Well now you have two blind friends!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:17 pm
With a shy smile, she agreed with Alba too. Airi was the best out there for her and her gentle, kind domain. "Thank you, Alba." She full heartly meant it.

At the older goddess' comment she couldn't help but to let out a soft giggle, "Yes I do! Laini is the Goddess of Sight and I met her when I was younger."

She was curious and paused to think about whether to ask Alba or not. But the older goddess was really nice so she decided to ask, "Do you have family?"

Kireiryuu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm
Abla chuckled slightly and clicked her tongue off of the roof of her mouth before speaking once more. "It is no problem." She half purred before nodding, she was happy to be talking to some one for a little while, it was a nice thing to have company she was such a friendly lioness but she always didn't get chances to meet new lions because of being blind and also because her brother would get over protective of her at times.

"The goddess of sight huh?" She asked with a small giggle herself as she flicked her hair ouf of her eyes and smiled at the lioness. "I'll have to meet her some time." She chuckled again before smling brightly at the lioness's next question. "I do have a little bit of family." She nodded thinking for a moment she didn't feel like explaining all of her family. I have my brother around he is the god of roses." She smiled she loved her brother.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 am
She felt herself smile brightly as she nodded, "I'm sure Laini and you will get along great too!" Niesha adored her best friend, and always looked forward to spending time with Laini.

Ears perked up slightly as Alba told her about her brother. God of Roses? She had not run into that god yet, perhaps she will sometime and she'd know who he was now. "I ran into Airi's younger brother the other day unknowingly. I love family, that's something very special to me."

Kireiryuu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:04 pm
Abla chuckled slightly before nodding to the other goddess, she still wasn't sure if she was even Compeltly looking at the lioness but she was used to doing little movements like that to learn how to interact with the lions that could see. It made her feel pretty good being able to feel a little normal when she was around the others even though she didn't know if they could see what she was doing.

She flicked her tail around before smiling slightly. "Thats pretty cool. Meeting family is pretty nice."

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff