Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 am
>:U You ever get that annoying bird outside of the house, chirping away like crazy at freaking 3am in the morning? It seems that we have one such bird in my neighborhood. Lovely sounds but I really want to murder it at this point. Does it HAVE to do it so late at night that you can't even see yourself?! D:

Discuss: Experience with animals. Have they annoyed you in any way, shape, or form?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am
Ah yes, the annoying "morning bird". Right outside my always OPEN window. It sets off the two cats that have taken to piling me every night on the bed. They leap all over me trying to see out the window before tearing outside, sounding like a herd of buffalo galloping down the stairs. These are probably at least 10 pounds each, maybe more. They've become quite the tag-team since the second (adult) rescue/stray got fixed.
THIS morning, shortly after the thundering herd went out...they came right back in- up to my room with a LIVE bird. I usually put their LIVE catches back out but I had just layed down and was too lazy to stagger around to get it away from them so I just shoo'd them from my room. They went back downstairs and for the next hour I heard...THUMP, scrabble, squeek, THUMP, TUMBLE, slap, flitter flitter, WHAM...You get the point I'm sure.
Of course my daughter (I'm OLD, HA!) that was sleeping on the downstairs couch didn't get up either, probably didn't even hear them. When her alarm went off at 6:30am and I heard her moving around I never got a "MOM! Ewww, HELP!" yell so I'm not sure if it's hiding, dead somewhere in here or eaten up. I've been looking and cant find a corpse. A few feathers here and there and various items knocked over and otherwise askew- but no corpse. If it gets stinky in a few days I guess I'll know why.
And HOW WAS YOUR MORNING?? rofl  

WillyNillyDilly

Aoi x Tenshi

7,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════════════════♥♥User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♥♥═════╗

I wouldn't say I was annoyed, more-so like scared.
It was a Wednesday and late-start so, my sister
and her friend and I went to this store to get some food.
And we were walking on the sidewalk.
Then on the side walk in front of us, there's this squirrel.
It was trying to cross the street.
And the street, mind you, was one of those main, big streets with a bunch of cars going past.
We were definately scared of the squirrel being the sissies that we were and ran back
and crossed to the other side. When we looked back, the squirrel was gone. My sister screams
and the next thing we know.
We see the squirrels body in the middle of the street we just crossed being run over by cars. .___.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
《 "To achieve greatness one should live as if they will never die.”~François de la Rochefoucauld 》

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 pm
xd Talk about roadkill. I've seen one dead bird and a dead lizard. o uo Both of which got ran over.  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

WillyNillyDilly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:10 am
Awww, sorry the squirrel got squished but people tend to forget those "cute" little furrys are WILD ANIMALS! Good for you for crossing the road (and not getting squished yourself), some of those city squirrels get so bold from stupid people feeding them that they'll run right up your leg after whatever you might be eating! Raccoons are even worse.
OH! And I saw one of the cats tossing something around HOURS after my bird story- it was the wings connected by a little piece of skin with a neck bone still hanging off. Cant find the rest of it, maybe they ate it. YUCK.
I'm heading up to bed, they better not pull the same trick in a few hours!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:24 pm
We have 2 cats - well actually we have 6, 2 here, 4 at my dad's- and I went to the bathroom this afternoon and came back and there was a dead bird in the middle of the kitchen, my cat ate it and then threw up.  

Whispers of Delusion

Duck

RLUD (Real Life UpDate)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces