Reply Adult Furries Guild
Further Confusion 2011

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

furry blue fox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm
Will anyone else be going to Further Confusion 2011?

Im booked to DJ in the party room on the 19th floor, hoping maybe I can meet some other gaiafurs. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm
whers this at and what kinda music?  

Jungle Boots

Sadinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 pm
I will be there ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:32 pm
Well Mr Jungle boots its in San Jose California, and Its gonna be whatever the hell I decide to mix at the moment.

And sadinda, keep me updated, I wanna meet some more furrys involved with gaia. ^.^ And when it gets closer and if your still interested, I can get you a spot in the room, last time we had sooo many people it was ridiculous.  

furry blue fox

Sadinda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:15 pm
furry blue fox
Well Mr Jungle boots its in San Jose California, and Its gonna be whatever the hell I decide to mix at the moment.

And sadinda, keep me updated, I wanna meet some more furrys involved with gaia. ^.^ And when it gets closer and if your still interested, I can get you a spot in the room, last time we had sooo many people it was ridiculous.

Yay. Depending on what I'm doing, I'll probably go Fri-monday again. I may already have a spot in a room lined up. The furs I stayed with last year said they would like to have everyone in the same room again, but we'll see once we get closer to FC.
Do you live in cali and if so, what part?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm
Sadinda
furry blue fox

Yay. Depending on what I'm doing, I'll probably go Fri-monday again. I may already have a spot in a room lined up. The furs I stayed with last year said they would like to have everyone in the same room again, but we'll see once we get closer to FC.
Do you live in cali and if so, what part?

I didnt mean stay in the same room, I meant it as in I would be able to make sure you got in and had a place to party!

And I live in Arizona. :/ Phoenix.  

furry blue fox

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces