Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Hiding in the clouds (Laini x Nashina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 pm
Laini trotted quite merrily across the cloudy ground that was the Gods' Haven, confident of where she was walking. She was getting older, her memory was getting better, and she knew a lot more about the location of different things now. She knew Pala's herdlands like the back of her paw (which she'd only seen once, and briefly at that, but that wasn't the point), and as the Gods' Haven was like her second home, she was slowly becoming more and more aware of what it looked like beyond the darkness that she was able to see.

Jicho was perched quite happily on Laini's hind, giving the occasional caw when she gave an enthusiastic wiggle, throwing him off balance. The Goddess of Sight was in a good mood (what was new?), and was eagerly searching for one of her friends - preferably Niesha. Oh, or maybe she'd find Airi! Laini loved spending time with the fluffy God, who would soon discover his love for her and declare her his mate. ...Or at least, that was the plan.

Sometimes Laini was glad only she could hear her thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm
Her wings felt so itchy lately! Nashina certainly had found herself scratching at them someone nitpickily at times, finding things to rub her back against to try and please that feeling. It hadn't really been working. Unfortunately for the small goddess, she had to force herself to pry herself away from rocks and trees if she was going to function.

They were growing in and it wasn't really going all that well. It was like when a scab was healing and you weren't supposed to pick or it would scar. In Nashina's case, she was afraid it would peel her wings right off of her! That would have been HORRIBLE!!

Which was why she'd distracted herself with the task that her smaller brother had taken up some time earlier and was distressing himself with;

"Why can't I reaaaaaccchhhhhhh?" Nashina found herself whining, balancing on top of a rock on her hind legs, as though trying to reach for something invisible that was looming above her. Honestly, she was just setting herself up to fall down and goboom.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 am
Laini turned her head, ears twitching as she heard a voice. Quite aware that not everyone was as nice as shed originally though, due to a recent...experience that she didn't want to happen again, Laini was cautious. Jicho gave a sharp noise, which Laini understood as telling her there was someone up ahead - someone young, a fellow God. After all, only Gods were allowed in the Gods Haven.

"Helloooooo?" she called out merrily - someone her age couldn't be as horrible as the evil mask lion, could they? Laini smiled brightly as she trotted closer to the voice, stopping when it became loud enough that she thought was close...ish. Tilting her head, blind eyes struggling to focus since the voice was coming from a weird place (too high for a normal-shaped God!), she ended up looking straight ahead. "What're you trying to reach?"

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games