Reply Fallout 3
Cool lines of PC Code for Fallout 3 ???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nikkolaus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:43 pm
What are some cool code lines for the console for the PC version ?

And somebody plz include a few Spawn character lines too..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:39 pm
Press the ~ button on your keyboard and type the code and press "enter"

tgm

that puts on god mode. It can be essential if your "I'm gonna spawn a buncha deathclaws and kick butt" plan goes awry.

kill

This is pretty straightforward. Selected NPC just drops dead. No karma, no consequences, nobody even notices.

ressurect

Just the opposite of the kill code. Brings the selected NPC back to life. However, to all the other chars in the game that person will be dead. I used it on Lucas Simms when he goes to arrest Mr. Burke and it all goes wrong. After reviving him and talking to the other residents of Megaton they were all saying the lines they use if Simms is dead. To compensate I went and killed Moriarty, lol.

unlock

Any selected door, container or computer terminal will be instantly unlocked, UNLESS it SPECIFICALLY requires a key. Then if you try to use this code to open it you will make it impossible to ever open that door.

SetPCCanUsePowerArmor 1

Lets you equip Power Armor without having to get the specific training.

advlevel

Instant level up.

setessential 6a772 1

Sets DogMeat as an essential character and he cannot be killed. Not by enemies or even your own accidents. Also you can just type the code without the serial number when you have any NPC selected to make them un-killable.

Setownership

Sets the selected item or building as your own. That means you can go ahead and take it or if it was a building then it and everything inside is yours. If it has a bed then you can even get "well rested" from it.

tmm 1

Gives you all map markers

pcb

Stands for: Purge Cell Buffer. Very useful when you've been going in and out of buildings many times.  

DiscoSlice

Assassin Alex18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:48 am
EDIT
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_console_commands_(all)
That has the list of all commands. Some of them don't work because there left over from older games(morrowind and oblivion maybe?)

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_console_commands

That has a lot of console commands. Im not sure if it has all though.

I really like "Movetoqt" witch just lets you go to your current quest objective (Not sure if it works on mods. Can someone test that for me since I don't have any quest mods?) The only thing that sucks is that it dosnt force you to kill anyone one on the way there so you don't get the extra XP for killing people and you don't get more guns and ammo. But if your doing a small quest and don't really need more ammo or XP it can be useful.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:07 am
Another good idea is to get the GECK from the Bethesda main site. You can then use it to not only see the base codes for items, characters and whatnot, but also to create modifications. This is the main way that I compiled my codebook.  

Adviser69

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff