Lurker counter
  +1
View Results

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 pm
Introduction

Welcome to the guild! We hope that you enjoy your stay here and participate in a meet-up or two. Before you can do anything else, please read this entire guide. This will also be where you can post any questions, ideas, & suggestions. Please keep the random chat to a minimum~

But any comments (Constructive Please) on suggestions and such, are greatly appreciated. =)

And this will be where the Crew posts any information to the public =D

Feel free to edit this, VCs & crew.

Updated: 6-9-10

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 pm
Rules

Follow ALL guidelines, rules, and regulations stated within the GaiaOnline ToS. Gaia's Golden Rules folks.

Be Kind and Courteous to all Members, especially the Moderators, Crew, and Captains.

Harassment of ANY sort will not be tolerated. If there's a disagreement or dispute, please inform one of the Crew and we'll act accordingly.

Please be sure to attend one of the Guild's Meet-Ups, whether it be a Mini-Meet, or a Main Event. If you are unable to attend either, please make sure you post in the Guild's Chat Thread. This insures that all of our members are active.  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:10 pm
Announcements

xxxx  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 pm
FAQ

xxxx  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 pm
Helpful Tips

- Please befriend the mule! C:

- You don't need to necessarily be active within the guild everyday. Just once to every two days is enough. We do expect you to post whether or not you can make it to a meet-up however. We plan it for you and we'd like to know when it can happen around your schedule. It also shows just how many people in the guild actually read our announcements.

- You may post questions and such in here but if you want an immediate response, it's best to pm the mule about it. We'll get to it as soon as possible.

- It is encouraged that you read the announcements, which due to Gaia's faulty system, can ONLY be found under the notices.

- If you'd like to invite someone, please pm the guild mule about the people you'd like to invite. VCs and crew, feel free to invite people.

- If you find that a member of guild has been explicit rude or in any way that's close to harassment, feel free to pm the guild mule, the Vice Captains, and/or I about it. Please provide proof (images and links) about the member in question. Do NOT abuse this. If it is found that you've abused this, you will be banned from the guild for one week for the first offense. Second offense, three week ban. Third offense, permanent ban.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:18 pm
Helpful Links

Go here!  

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 pm
Just in Case  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 pm