Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image
((sorry! i don't know how to make the picture smaller!))

Scarlett walks into her room and looks around. "nice room" she muttered and dropped her stuff on one of the beds. she sat down on the bed and grabbed her sketchbook and began to draw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:21 pm
You don't need to bother;
I don't need to be
I'll keep slipping farther
But once I hold on,
I won't let go 'til it bleeds

Lenora had her duffel bag slung over her shoulder and her messenger bag over the other. She had finally been asigned to a new room and was going to unpack. When she got to the door she fumbled to get her key but noticed the door was already open. "I guess my room mate's already here." Lenora murmured to herself. She knocked on the door once before pushing it open.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shard_of_Midnight

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Scarlett looked up and saw a girl come in. she must be my new roommate she thought and put down her sketchbook. "hey" she said watching her come in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:11 pm
I don't need to be
But once I hold on,

Lenora smiled and nodded her head. "Hello," she said. Her new roommate was sitting on one of the beds so Lenora laid her bags down on the other before looking around the room. "Wow," she said. "This room is positively purple..."

Shard_of_Midnight

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Scarlett smiled at her comment. "well it could be worse." she said looking around the room again. "and it's not that bad." sheaid looking back at her roommate. "i'm Scarlett by the way."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:43 pm
I don't need to be
But once I hold on,
-Stone Sour

"Lenora," Lenora smiled again. She turned back around to her bed and pushed her duffel bag and her viola case to the floor and set her messenger bag on her lap as she sat down. She glanced at the clock which read 12:00, the didn't class this week since it was the first week back to school. She figured she would go out to the library, get something from starbucks, and mabye go bye the music store after visiting her foster dad she had some spending cash and she wanted to get the newest bullet for my valentine cd. "Hey, um, im going to go out. Run to the library and a few other places. You want to come?" Lenora asked Scarlett

Shard_of_Midnight

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:54 pm
"sure, why not?" she said. Scarlett got up and put her viola case on the ground beside her bed and put her sketchbook back in her bag. "where are we going first?"

((let me make some stuff outside the campus first before we go!!! oh, and you didnt do very good on spelling some words ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:04 pm
I don't need to be
But once I hold on,
-Stone Sour

"Let's stop at the library first since it's closest," Lenora said.
((Bite Me))

Shard_of_Midnight

April_Blossom135
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:14 pm
"sure" she said and walked out of the room. "it's this way" she said turning a corner.
((ha, i just made one ^^))  
Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff