Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!
We need Banners and headers! Help? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

z_Spot
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:11 am
We could really use some banners and headers for our guild and for any of our Events and Contest. So if you know someone that would like to do some for ue please add them to the guild and have them post them! Free is best but Sen is willing to pay if need be.

We have one that was made by tylermenz!
Feel free to put it in your signature ;D

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3233jqs][img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x114/luvtyler13/stuff/zSpot.jpg[/img][/url]

Attention We are looking for a Art Department lead, if you are interested please fill out a crew application and mention that you are interested in this post.
Thank you z!Spot

EDIT: Guild URL Tinified! Feel free to use the code below:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3233jqs] [IMAGE HERE] [/url]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 pm
Ill make some when I get on my other computer.

Interesting name... any way to shorten it? sweatdrop
Just tell me some of the main points/ideas that you guys have and I'll try to include it. ;D  

Mickeymoot

Sensual Soul
Vice Captain

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 pm
You can just use z!Spot as the name. We've already talked about making the name shorter.

And the main goal is to get people to help us get the usership up and get more people involved with zOMG! We want to get the site to give the devs more resources and people to work on zOMG! And we want to have fun doing it!

We'll be doing contest, user event, help threads, art threads, and we want to involve the clans and guilds in all of this too!

Just make z!Spot all about zOMG! and it's community and you got it! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:59 pm
Mickey2146

Just tell me some of the main points/ideas that you guys have and I'll try to include it. ;D

z!Spot zOMG'S? razz

Um pretty much from what I get from Sensual is that this is a planning and event creation Thread. There may come a time when Follower's are allowed in and can post in some sub forum/main forum as people who are participating in the events.

1. Though, I kinda feel that mixing people who want to post about nothingness with the event planners is kinda a bad idea? Simply put as, "insider information", or simply as, all these people will see what we're planning and maybe there's botched plans maybe not, but i feel it would be better to have things completely planned out first before releasing the itinerary. Like, we could post things as, oh we're going to have a scavenger hunt, a race, a hide n seek game, and flying pink elephants. Then when the true itinerary is released, all these people are hyped out about 1 or 2 events and if it's just 1 event and we have to cancel the flying pink elephants then people get bummed or disappointed and say, oh this event sucks because they promised flying pink elephants and didn't deliver.

2. All these random people would be posting in random places about things that don't really matter to the true purpose of this guild. Like another nameless guild. When I joined that it pretty much had it's purpose being about planning for a week long event they were hosting. Now, there's several random posts that say: "this is my fanclub thread for all my FANS ^_^ lyke omg i'm that amazing to have all these FANS ^_^" and the only people that have posted there pretty much say "why did you post this?" and "cause they are a contestant not a planner" XD  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:04 pm
orr scratch some of that XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm
Koichi Wing
Mickey2146

z!Spot zOMG'S? razz

Um pretty much from what I get from Sensual is that this is a planning and event creation Thread. There may come a time when Follower's are allowed in and can post in some sub forum/main forum as people who are participating in the events.

1. Though, I kinda feel that mixing people who want to post about nothingness with the event planners is kinda a bad idea? Simply put as, "insider information", or simply as, all these people will see what we're planning and maybe there's botched plans maybe not, but i feel it would be better to have things completely planned out first before releasing the itinerary. Like, we could post things as, oh we're going to have a scavenger hunt, a race, a hide n seek game, and flying pink elephants. Then when the true itinerary is released, all these people are hyped out about 1 or 2 events and if it's just 1 event and we have to cancel the flying pink elephants then people get bummed or disappointed and say, oh this event sucks because they promised flying pink elephants and didn't deliver.

2. All these random people would be posting in random places about things that don't really matter to the true purpose of this guild. Like another nameless guild. When I joined that it pretty much had it's purpose being about planning for a week long event they were hosting. Now, there's several random posts that say: "this is my fanclub thread for all my FANS ^_^ lyke omg i'm that amazing to have all these FANS ^_^" and the only people that have posted there pretty much say "why did you post this?" and "cause they are a contestant not a planner" XD

Events and Contest when we are working on making/setting them up will be done in crew only subforums. Main forums anyone may post in and give us feedback and ideas. smile I think getting new ideas is a good thing and I don't want to make anyone feel they are not welcome to contribute in that.

Yeah I know it might get a bit spammy but crew and capts can delete threads that have nothing to do with zOMG! or that are just plain spam. I really don't think we'll get much of that.
I love hearing peoples ideas, you never know, we could hear something really awesome form a random user. So lets not lock the doors on people. But yes, I have thought about not letting anyone getting "insider info" Locking he subforums for the use of working on Events and Contest should take care of that.  

Sensual Soul
Vice Captain

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Emyre

Wheezing Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 pm

I can make some, if you give me more of a theme to go on.

'Cause "z!Spot" makes me think dirty thoughts.
              redface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 pm
yeah that's a good idea Sen, though it might get a little crazy with the amount of crew members but that's not really an issue if they are focused into groups and etc xD

LOL z!Spot xD well that might the allure of the guild? XD specially as everyone tries to find it >.> rofl blaugh  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sensual Soul
Vice Captain

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:50 pm
SykoCaster

redface

My, my such a dirty mind! lol

Just be creative! It's not about what I like really so do something that you like! Just remember this is about zOMG! so work around that theme! wink I know Luv was thinking greens. And I really really hate pink, but I'll live with it if you really want it. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:06 pm
Just pick a area of zOMG and base it off that specific spot smile Like gold beach is Tan-blue-green, dead man pass is gray, brown, and purple, zen gardens is red, pink, and gray or olive green.
Looking at it that way makes it really easy.

XD Everyone seems to have a dirty mind, mine is just dorment.

I'll be back in a little bit everyone.

Sensual Soul
SykoCaster

redface

My, my such a dirty mind! lol

Just be creative! It's not about what I like really so do something that you like! Just remember this is about zOMG! so work around that theme! wink I know Luv was thinking greens. And I really really hate pink, but I'll live with it if you really want it. xp

zearics

Myrielle

Perfect Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:32 pm
I think I have a friend with Photoshop who could help. I'll go ask him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 pm
I'll try and whip a few out, but I make no promises >.<  

Liona Lionheart

Fashionable Gawker

Mickeymoot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:10 pm
Quote:
Attention We are looking for a Art Department lead, if you are interested please fill out a crew application and mention that you are interested in this post.
Thank you z!Spot

What exactly do you mean by this?

Also; Im finally getting my computer with PSCS2 back -happy dance- Sorry it's been like a 2 days?  
z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff