Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
~ key25 ~ XD ****Wish upon a star***

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what should digimon be next?!
real life movie
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
game for the wii,ps3,etc
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
more toys
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

key25

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:59 am
ABOUT ME:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Name: tee

bio: =. well what can i say about my self.. xd I love drawing! I love playing video games, because i look at the graphics first instead of the game play. I'm a anime fan, so *.* If u got anime, manga,yaoi or food.. scream I'LL GET U!!! eek Oh! my bad! force of habit! * looks at piece of paper* xp Anyway.. whee When i was little, digimon was my favorite show and surprisingly it still is my favorite! 4laugh I'm the type that wants to hangout,make lots of friends, go places, talk about something we have in common or/and like and have fun! I've always wanted to be a video game desighner or/and write books for a living since i was 10. One of my goals is to live life to the fullest, because my childhood was sweatdrop kinda boring, depressing,but most of all: lonely. Anyway, if u want to know more about me, just ask or become a friend!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 am

username: key25

name: momo

Job: High school student/works at kinkos ( T-T sad ain't it?)

Abilities: gathering info, reading,teaching, and cooking.

Equipment: a pink back pack with black spots on it that holds a purple and red digivice, plastic but lite inflantable tent, her wallet,small box of matches,blanket, 2 packs of cookies, 10 packs of beef jerky, and 5 bottles of water.

apperance:
User Image

personality: she 's sociable,active, hyper and always friendly, but curious or/and noisy when something she hears strikes her intrest.

home: los angeles, california

aligment: she has no aligment with any one, she prefers to take on what ever is out there with her partner, but if they have food whee heart cheese_whine heart she'll gladly accept!

First Enconter: Noisy as ever, Momo decides to play hookie instead of go to work and explores the mysterious shop located on the corner. The shop was full of magical items and antiques. Once inside, she spots the ruby red/ deep rich purple device next to an egg that had blue spots. She touches it, causing her, the egg, and device to glow a bright gold.The words ' Are u ready?' suddenly appears across the screen. "what's happening?!" she screams. Then without warning, a bright light scatters through out the room. *poof*
**10 mins later** She wakes up finding herself on the beach. The egg thats on top of her starts to hatch. It hatches into a gummy mon! Gummymon looks at her with a sleepy gaze and yawns. whee ah!! heart Your so cute! heart She gives it a big hug. Next to here was a back pack. "Maybe there are others on this island as well" she says happily. "Lets go DJ!" she says. It looks at her with a puzzle look. "Its your new name"( she smiles) "Don't worry you'll get used to it" She gets to her feet, scoops DJ , the digivice, and the backpack up and marches her way towards the other side of the island. With no fear, tons of questions, determination, and a spark of excitement in her soul, she begins her * journey. *

key25

key25

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:07 am
Key25's Main Deck 10/40
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:08 am
~reserved~  

key25

key25

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:09 am
~reserved~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 am
Late welcoming to the guild! ^^' stay please.. I like you.. you seem nifty and kindhearted,. biggrin  

Coldfront44

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff