Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Gundams and Randomness!
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:52 am
My name is James, and as you can tell from my name, I like Gundam. I started this guild, but I'm fair and laid back unless you piss me off somehow. I started this guild as a place for anyone who likes anime or roleplaying to come and hangout without fear of being insulted in any way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:08 am
Hey there, hi there, ho there! I am, of course, the magnificent, great Silas Parrish. You may have heard of me....no? You sure? I'm pretty sure I'm famous by now. Still nothing...? Ah, well. My name is really Tyler, and you can call me that, or Silas if you prefer. I don't minds. I dabble in a lot of things, Gundam included. So, here I am! BTW, I'm not afraid to show my face on teh internetz! VVVV See?  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

sasunaru_uchiha

1,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 pm
hi all! ^.^ the names april. i'm a good friend of james, i LOVE anime, though the only gundam i've ever really watch was gundam 00, but it was great, so i'm happy i did! cx as u can tell from my name i like naruto and yaoi. i like a lot of other animes as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:36 pm
I am Officer Javier Cross, a comrade of Arashi, as we met a few months ago, in one of the Gundam Debates.
I would have bowed if it weren't for the fact that until further notice, i'm still in Cow form. sweatdrop

That in mind, the Mobile Suit Gundam Meta-Series is Epic-Win, although i am also fond of the .Hack Meta-Series, as well.
How can you go wrong with Girls' Love(Femmeslash?) razz

[Would have shipped Helen of Sparta/Atlanta the Huntress, if were allowed to get away with it!]  

Javier Cross

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 pm
Yesh. I be Ty Gwynnia, or also Therese. Kinda bland name to me, with three e's there, but then again, 3 is my favorite number. I am the Banana King a.k.a. the Overlord. My evil plans for the world are happening now. =3

I like a buncha things, hard to say one thing and not the other.
I'll probably be lurking in the RP forum mainly. That seems to be my home... *shifty eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm
Meow heart

If I say anything thats mostly it. Im Utena Douji, but u can call me Utena. I'm a big Gundam fan and thats pretty much all i can think to say. I have nothing realy on my mind.  

Where is Carmen Sandiego

Unstoppable Genius

35,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 am
hey ppl. im bailey, or u can call my blood, or what ever u want relly just nothing bad about emo like "emo wanna be" or some s**t like that. James is one of my best friends. *puts arm around james* o yea we buds, jealous? lol im 14. most ppl lable me as "emo" in a since i am but what ev. i suck at spelling so sorry if i ever miss spell. im a short shy private girl that trys to keep things to herself. but once u get to know me im told im not that bad. lol so yea..............  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:52 am
Hey kiddos, i'm Dolce n.n
Maybe most of you don't know me but i'm an LD reg and Captain of the LD IrRegs Guild [which you can take a look anytime you want :] ]. I'm 17, turning 18 in one month and... oh well... I like anime but my ol' days as fan are gone. Anyway i understand a discussion about anime and stuff. And that's that.

Lamiroir

Omnipresent Senshi

Southside Sue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:40 pm
Yo. My real name isn't Sue. I'm 23. Female. Love tea, cigarettes, jasmine incense, snuggling with my cat, Forensic Files, and The Clash/Joe Strummer. I enjoy rolling around in blankets and am naked most of the time. Rosemary makes me gag.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:56 am
Utena-Douji
Meow heart

If I say anything thats mostly it. Im Utena Douji, but u can call me Utena. I'm a big Gundam fan and thats pretty much all i can think to say. I have nothing realy on my mind.

Hello, Pink Haired Lady! ^_^  

Javier Cross

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 am
Javier Cross
Utena-Douji
Meow heart

heh, i see someone has a crush XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:13 pm
Ryoga here. Veteran Gundam fan. I haven't been on Gaia for ages because for the most part, I'm tired of it and moved on. Recently, I'm a very active member of Fantasy Earth Zero and a noobie at SD Gundam Online (Hong Kong version). Glad to be of service.  

Ryoga316

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Where is Carmen Sandiego

Unstoppable Genius

35,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:39 pm
Javier Cross
Utena-Douji
Meow heart

Thats Utena mister Cow boy-man person  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 pm
Utena-Douji
Javier Cross
Utena-Douji
Meow heart

Thats Utena mister Cow boy-man person

Why is he a cow, anyway? Why is James a frog, for that matter?  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Gundams and Randomness!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out