Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Mini Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a mini version of Gaia Online. Bring all your friends and check us out! 

Tags: gaia, mini, friends, chatterbox, random 

Reply Gaia Forums
POST MORE PEOPLE!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonfall Melody

Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 am
I've been seeing the same usernames on the 'latest post' on the side of the topics. So come on people! Put up those posts!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:02 pm
hm...yeah the guild seems somewhat inactive lately confused  

craftykitsune
Crew

Invisible Giver

Psychosis_666
Captain

O.G. Noob

5,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:02 pm
It's been that way because no one is really adding or inviting new users to the guild...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 pm
Psychosis_666
It's been that way because no one is really adding or inviting new users to the guild...

I'm trying to add topics that people will find more interesting, but even the contests dont seem to be getting people's attention >_<  

craftykitsune
Crew

Invisible Giver

Psychosis_666
Captain

O.G. Noob

5,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 pm
craftykitsune
Psychosis_666

I'm trying to add topics that people will find more interesting, but even the contests dont seem to be getting people's attention >_<
Ya it kinda sucks. BB's contest blew up but now she's gone and every other thread is dead still...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:34 pm
Psychosis_666
craftykitsune
Psychosis_666

Ya it kinda sucks. BB's contest blew up but now she's gone and every other thread is dead still...

im gonna miss BB!!! crying

hm...it seems that many of the members on the guild arent very active. theres almost 12 pages of people who have never posted on here at least once confused
some crew members dont come around that much either....  

craftykitsune
Crew

Invisible Giver

Moonfall Melody

Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:16 am
You guys are probably the most active out of the entire guild. I have to say even most of the moderators are not posting as much.
Even people that post a lot have stopped posting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 am
I made a contest thread and such, and I really don't make a profit with it, but people just don't post.
It's only Kitsune who's posting. confused
I don't really know if I should still hold those contests or not.
Also, I've been very inactive in the past week due to internet access problems emo  

oO-Albansky-Oo

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Moonfall Melody

Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 pm
And since BB's not going to be as active, we're not going to have a lot of new posts. I guess people don't have anything to talk about now. So we need to recruit more people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:00 pm
hey~! i try~! just no ones on, no one posts and i have a hard time re-finding this guild a lot, i have to go into my notices to get here... pathetic i know... but its how i gotta do it.... sweatdrop  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Beau-sama
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:18 pm
ninja heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:44 am
silver-vixen-babydoll
hey~! i try~! just no ones on, no one posts and i have a hard time re-finding this guild a lot, i have to go into my notices to get here... pathetic i know... but its how i gotta do it.... sweatdrop

just put your mouse over 'Forums' and when the box appears below it, click 'guilds'. On the left hand side, there should be a list of all the guilds you have joined.

hope that helped! 3nodding  

craftykitsune
Crew

Invisible Giver

Psychosis_666
Captain

O.G. Noob

5,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:49 pm
silver-vixen-babydoll
Okay so Crazy tried to help you out but "Guilds" wont be there unless you go to "Home" and at the bottom click on "Gaia Labs" then turn on or "Activate" everything there is. It will change your interface around slightly but everything will be much more organized..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm
got it~ thanks you awesomely sexy people~ wink  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Moonfall Melody

Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 pm
We still need to try and promote this guild to get more people posting.
Lets have a little "special" day where all the members meet up in a certain place and try and spread word of this guild.  
Gaia Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff