Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply *♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*
Sad poem turned into a romance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was the poem any good?
  Yes. I loved it!
  Yes but it needs some improvements
  No, I didn't like it
View Results

Miss_Marissa315
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 am
This poem is a true story, it is about my fiance and I so here it goes..

Collide

He was trapped in a world full of cruelty
Not knowing how to cope, he took it out on himself
What he didn’t know was that there was still someone out there who cared
A girl he hadn’t seen in years, only through the pictures he studied of her
She too was lost, thinking that she had nothing left to live for
Everything she thought she had was gone
One summer night, they found each other again
The girl had saved him from himself
And even though they weren’t physically together
They were only connected to each other through a computer screen at first
The girl still felt as if she was protected by the boy
They not only grew closer emotionally but physically as well
She then realized that what she had before meant nothing to her
What mattered now was that she never knew what real love was until the boy held her
She knew then that she was complete and didn’t want anything else
The boy knew that he had found his soul mate, never wanting to let her go
When their worlds collided with each other they knew that they could conquer anything together
Life is unpredictable and everything happens for a reason
Their relationship still blossoms today because of the affection they share for one another
Even though neither thought it was possible,
Their love for each other grows deeper and deeper as the days pass by
heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 am
Your poem is really well-written! I like how it flows like a story, with very well-chosen line breaks.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Miss_Marissa315
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:58 pm
Otulissa
Your poem is really well-written! I like how it flows like a story, with very well-chosen line breaks.

Thank you! mrgreen How come a lot of people don't participate in the threads anymore in the guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 am
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa

Thank you! mrgreen How come a lot of people don't participate in the threads anymore in the guild?
I honestly think the guild is dying. sweatdrop We really should start trying to make it more active...  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Miss_Marissa315
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:43 pm
Otulissa
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa

I honestly think the guild is dying. sweatdrop We really should start trying to make it more active...

That's not good! gonk How can we make it more active? I'm not very good at coming up with ideas. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 am
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa

That's not good! gonk How can we make it more active? I'm not very good at coming up with ideas. stressed
I don't want to go and PM every member. >.> So I guess recruiting new, active members would be a good idea. Have you been to the guild recruitment thread lately? It's just been me bumping it. sweatdrop  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Miss_Marissa315
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 am
Otulissa
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa

I don't want to go and PM every member. >.> So I guess recruiting new, active members would be a good idea. Have you been to the guild recruitment thread lately? It's just been me bumping it. sweatdrop

Nope I haven't been there but I can try getting people to join the guild even though I'm pretty new to the site and don't have many friends. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:33 pm
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa
Miss_Marissa315
Otulissa

Nope I haven't been there but I can try getting people to join the guild even though I'm pretty new to the site and don't have many friends. whee
Okay, good luck~! You should check out the Recruitment thread then. ^_^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds-charter-and-barter/surreal-sanctuary-recruiting-rps-writers-readers-artists/t.38144067/

Do not bump too much though; you can only bump once every 2 hours. But feel free to chat there or provide any tips or banners.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

*♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas