Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Frying a yoke. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pietro Bottled Sleep

6,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm
Well we are in the skillet right? Let's fry yokes (make jokes). Post the funniest joke you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:55 pm
This guy is at a dance and he's standing off to the side cause he has a wooden eye. A friend comes up and says "why don't you go dance with that girl" and he points to the other side of the room. "Naw, she wouldn't want to." His friend says "yeah she would she's got a harelip." So the guy goes and ask her "Would you like to dance?" She jumps up "Would I, Would I!!!!!" He yells back "harelip harelip harelip!"

Tehe I think its funneh.... sweatdrop  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

pnum-pnum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 am
Yo mumma's so fat even Naruto doesn't believe it. redface

I'M SORREH.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:35 pm
YO Momma so dumb she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death  

youngblood killjoy

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jlumlock

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 am
tacos  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm
Unfunny joke but it's my favorite one XD:

So a mushroom walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your kind."
And then the mushroom says, "Why not?! I'm a fungi (fun guy)!"

Hur hur :U  

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 am
Meiso
Unfunny joke but it's my favorite one XD:

So a mushroom walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your kind."
And then the mushroom says, "Why not?! I'm a fungi (fun guy)!"

Hur hur :U
Tehe I have heard the rope version of that one. I like the mushroom one better!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 pm
I've got some really lame ones..

A man walked into a bar. He said "ouch."

Three men walked into a bar, the fourth one ducked.

.... And that's about all I know that isn't.... Rude to some people...  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:11 pm
So, a dyslexic walked into a bra..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 pm
Intoxikace
...XD That's awesome!!!  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 am
Kyomylove
Intoxikace
...XD That's awesome!!!

agreed xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 pm
Two zebras are talking and one asks the other, "Am I black with white
stripes or white with black stripes?" The other replies, "Well I don't
know. You should pray to God about that and ask him." So that night he did
and God replied, "You are what you are." The next day he said to the other
zebra, "I still don't understand what I am because God just said, You are
what you are." The second zebra responds, "You must be white with black
stripes or else God would have said, You is what you is."

XD My teacher told that today. XD  

Sininen_Ruusu
Crew

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

PippinTheKawaiiHobbit

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:43 pm
There were three men on a plane. A Chinese dude, a.. something dude, and a Russian dude. The chinese guy threw a piece of rice out of the plane when they passed over China. the other men were like "why did you do that?" "Because I love my country" the Chinese guy replied. They then fly over whatever country that other dude is from. He throws down a potato. The other guys are like "why did you do that?" and he's like "'cause I love my country." They then fly over Russia. The Russian dude throws a bomb out of the plane. "Why did you do that?!?!" the other men asked. "Because i hate my country!" the Russian guy replied. The Chinese dude ends back up in China and sees a little girl crying. "Little girl, why are you crying?" he asks. "A piece of rice just hit me in the head" the little girl cried. The other dude ends back up in his country and sees a little boy crying. He asks him why he's crying. "A potato just hit me in the head!!" the boy sobbed. The Russian dude ends up back in Russia. He looks and sees a boy laughing.. laughing really hard. He asks the boy "why are you laughing?" The boy replies "I farted and the building behind me blew up!!!!!!"

This is one I heard years ago xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 pm
I am totally making fun of myself with these, but I don't care. They're funny jokes I also heard years ago xD

So there was this blond who was driving around. Suddenly she swereved to the left. And then to the right. Then back to the left. Then again to the right and so forth. A police man stopped her. He went to the window and asked her why she did that. "I went to the left and I saw a tree. I went to the right and saw a tree again. I turned back to the left and saw another tree, so I went to the right and saw yet another one..." Then police man says "ma'am... that's your air freshener."

A blond walks into a store. She goes to a man that works there. "Sir, I'd like to buy that tv." The man replies "I don't sell to blonds." The blond got mad and left. The next day she dyes her hair and walks back in the store to the same man. "Sir, I'd like to buy that tv." "I don't sell to blonds." the man says again. The blond gets angry and storms out of the store. The next day she dyes her hair again and goes back into the store to the same man as the past two days. "Sir, I'd like to buy that tv." she says angrily. "I don't sell to blonds." he replied once more. This made the blond more angry. "I've dyed my hair TWICE and you still won't sell me that tv!!!!" The man looks at her "ma'am.. that's a microwave."

Ok, there are these three girls running from the police: a brunette, and red head, and a blond. They all find sacks to hide in. The police come and see the sacks. One police man hits the sack that the brunette is in. "Woof!" says the brunette. "Oh, it's just a dog." says the police man. They go to the next bag and hit it. "Meow." says the red head. "Oh, it's just a cat." says a police man. The move on to the third bag and hit it. The blond says "potato."

PippinTheKawaiiHobbit

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:53 pm
PippinTheKawaiiHobbit
There were three men on a plane. A Chinese dude, a.. something dude, and a Russian dude. The chinese guy threw a piece of rice out of the plane when they passed over China. the other men were like "why did you do that?" "Because I love my country" the Chinese guy replied. They then fly over whatever country that other dude is from. He throws down a potato. The other guys are like "why did you do that?" and he's like "'cause I love my country." They then fly over Russia. The Russian dude throws a bomb out of the plane. "Why did you do that?!?!" the other men asked. "Because i hate my country!" the Russian guy replied. The Chinese dude ends back up in China and sees a little girl crying. "Little girl, why are you crying?" he asks. "A piece of rice just hit me in the head" the little girl cried. The other dude ends back up in his country and sees a little boy crying. He asks him why he's crying. "A potato just hit me in the head!!" the boy sobbed. The Russian dude ends up back in Russia. He looks and sees a boy laughing.. laughing really hard. He asks the boy "why are you laughing?" The boy replies "I farted and the building behind me blew up!!!!!!"

This is one I heard years ago xD
Tehe this one was funny!  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas