Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Chalking the Walk, Injuries...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:18 pm
I love drawing all over my sidewalk with chalk, but I always have to blend the colors in, so it's not just dusty stuff sitting on top of the concrete... Do you know what I mean? I rub the chalk into the pores of the sidewalk with my hands... And every time, I end up with holes in my fingers... I've rubbed the skin off on four of my fingers this time... I didn't know it was happening until it was too late... I thought the sun on the sidewalk was making it hot and that was where the pain was coming from..

Does anyone else do this? I put neosporin and band aides on my fingers... They are rainbow band aides, so at least there's that... biggrin

But I know I'll get the urge to "chalk the walk" again... and I know I'll have to rub the chalk in, because it will bother me horribly if I don't... so I know this is going to happen all over again... I can't stop. Kind of like my Mt. Dew addiction...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:56 pm
Not the drawing no, but I have a bad habit of climbing out of pools and tearing my hands up from the concrete as well. =D I think I need to start using the ladder but who uses those anymore? Right??? =(  

Dr Arfy

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Maybe you should get like a rag or something to blend with...when I draw I use a small piece of paper rolled up like a cone and I use the end to shade with. Maybe that would help you could put it on the end of your finger.

Arfy: I always use the ladder >_< does that mean i'm uncool sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm
Maybe my fingers will toughen up as the summer wears on. biggrin  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm
LOL Waahoo for tough fingers!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:12 am
Queen_Zimika
Maybe you should get like a rag or something to blend with...when I draw I use a small piece of paper rolled up like a cone and I use the end to shade with. Maybe that would help you could put it on the end of your finger.

O_O No it just means you have much more common sense then I do.  

Dr Arfy

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 am
Dr Arfy
Queen_Zimika

O_O No it just means you have much more common sense then I do.
lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Common sense is over-rated. biggrin  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 pm
Yesterday the one they call my mother got into a fight with me and after I told her "At least I'm going to finish college" the only thing she could come up with was "you have no common sense...." God she is a moron!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:01 pm
You were making fun of her for not finishing college? My mom didn't go to college, and sometimes my older sister says mean things to her about it. sad It makes me feel sad.  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:50 am
Queequeg89
You were making fun of her for not finishing college? My mom didn't go to college, and sometimes my older sister says mean things to her about it. sad It makes me feel sad.
You don't understand. She is stupid she is 42 years old and she is with a different man all the time. She doesn't pay the bills, she puts me down like you wouldn't believe and over all she is just horrible. She needs mental help. She thinks she is hot stuff and hangs out with people my age. She....ugh when I don't have power or food because she wants to go to a stupid ufc fight she deserves all the mean things in the world. As of the 25th 5 days till I'm 18 and home free! burning_eyes

Sorry....for the rant! redface  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff