Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haus Of GaGaloo

Back to Guilds

A friendly and intelligent community for Lady Gaga fans. 

Tags: Lady GaGa, Music, Artist, Lady, GaGa 

Reply Haus Of GaGaloo
Guide to the Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momma Monster
Crew

Sparkly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm
I've created this guideline to what and where things are and where topics and such should go!

~Main Fourm:

The main forum will contain any general GaGa news such as rumors,media information,other artist's comments along with discussion of GaGa outside her music.

~General Discussion:

This sections holds all NON RELATED GAGA chat. This is also NOT a "Spam" or "Random" chat section either.

~Lady GaGa's Music videos:

Simple enough to undertsand. This section is dedicated strictly to all of Lady GaGa's music videos. All discussion and news of her videos,updates and releases shall be done here.

Each video shall have their own topic to prevent redundancy and repeats. That means all questions,concerns,comments,complaints shall go into whichever music video's topic you are pointing out.

~Lady GaGa's Song &Albums:

This section is dedicated strictly to all of Lady GaGa's singles,song & albums. Each song and album shall have their own topic to prevent redundancy and repeats.

That means all questions,concerns,comments,complaints shall go into whichever song or album's topic you are pointing out.

~GAGA MAYHEM(Fan Material):

This section is devoted to all material made by Lady GaGa's fans.This includes parodies,artwork,movies,books,fashion,songs etc.

Suggestion/Feedback:

This section is where all your complaints,suggestions,opinions,requests and comments about the guild go!

Lady GaGa's Tours:

All information,updates,tour dates,showtimes shall be archived here.

Lady GaGa's Performances:

All of GaGa's live performances shall be archived here. If you find a performance not archived, please make a topic then post the link to it so that will become that performance's topic for all discussion and comments about it.

Lady GaGa's Interviews:

All of GaGa's interviews shall be archived here. If you find a interview not archived, please make a topic then post the link to it so that will become that interview's topic for all discussion and comments about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:32 pm
ohh i didnt know the "general discussion" was another forum!
thanks, this is what i needed to know when i posted for something like this in the "suggestions" forum.

awesome. i'll try my best to keep up w/ the rules.  

hanimonster
Crew

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:23 pm
Thanks for the hard work and effort, Sam.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 am
Wow this will help organize even more now that we have more people joining.. 3nodding  

Little Monzter
Crew

Haus Of GaGaloo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces