Nsamachan

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 pm
okay heres the story...

me and my boyfriend ben together for a year and two months..
and like were in a long distance relationship.. yes we have seen each other he was just here in april..
okay the problem is rite after he left.. he like started trippin.
he started beggin me to have sex with girls and could he have another girl where he stayed and s**t.
i was like noo... that went on for 5 weeks before i was like ******** it and i said do whatever the ******** you want.
and then after that.. he said that he only said all that s**t to see if i cared??????

okay so after that he starts just randomly bitching wit me after he meets this girl... he starts complaining about alot of stuf that wasnt even goin on.. he was telling me that i was ******** up and my atttitude was bad and that i was always mad at him..

so he breaks up with me. and the same day gets with the girl..
and tells me that i have to fix my problems before we could get back together that i had to earn him back.. so i did what he said..
and he told me when we got back together that he would leave the girl.

well we ben back together for two weeks.. and he stil hasnt left her.
and like when i ask him about it he gets mad at me and startss yelling at me for naggging him and not trusting him. and not letting him do it on his own.

so like i dont know what to do.. like im sitting here waiting for him to break up with his other girl?? like tf?
he only knew her for 3 weeks.
can somebody help me?
like guys is he rite?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 pm
sad  

Nsamachan

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Phat Cakeey

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:48 am
He is a classic example of a trifling *****. He tellin you to fix your s**t but hes with you and wants to ******** other girls? Where they do that at? You need to dump him cus he aint gonna leave that girl. You dont need that s**t hun. Let him ******** everything that walks and when he catches something he cant get rid off then he will realize he is a dumb ********. You dont need to put up with s**t from some ***** that acts like that. I cant tell you what to do but to give you my opinion. And my opinion is you need to drop that negative 0 ***** and find someone worthy of you hun.;] Hope i been helpful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:53 am
Hmmm... I think I should PM my answer.  

The Marvelous Artist
Vice Captain

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zion GND
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:17 am
iight let's be honest here u ******** up but u only did it once. before u get mad u ******** up when u got back wit that *****. first off DONT NOBODY EVER TELL NOBODY TO FIX THEY s**t. cuz here how i see the situation.

at first he doin all this bullshit talkin about he doin it to see if you care.

then he say you naggin too much. wdf is it to nag about? niggas dont nag untill it's grown folk s**t to do. do this ***** got bills to pay? do he got a family to support? do this mutha ******** even got a job? cuz half the time naggin is some s**t when u not only is explainin the obvious situation to a ***** but u harping him on it. all u did was ask if he left the b***h and he popped off? oh ok i wish u woulda told me that ***** was in san antonio i woulda stole somebody s**t to beat his a** but back on subject

and s**t for all yall niggas that's readin this listen. if a girl is mad at you be grateful. cuz it get's to a point where she dont even think about u. and u damn sure dont want that. cuz if u aint even in her mind for consideration about so much as "i wonder wat he doin" then u ******** up. straight ******** up.

back on topic so he do some bullshit to see if u care. then he do some more bullshit and say u naggin. u aint did nutn wrong, just ask the ***** what happened.

i say cut his b***h a** off completely and pray hard i dont see that ***** myself or the onlly we finna kiss a female is wit grafted on lips.

AND HELL NAH THAT b***h a** ***** AINT RIGHT.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:01 am
3-blacc-panic-3
iight let's be honest here u ******** up but u only did it once. before u get mad u ******** up when u got back wit that *****. first off DONT NOBODY EVER TELL NOBODY TO FIX THEY s**t. cuz here how i see the situation.

then he say you naggin too much. wdf is it to nag about? niggas dont nag untill it's grown folk s**t to do. do this ***** got bills to pay? do he got a family to support? do this mutha ******** even got a job? cuz half the time naggin is some s**t when u not only is explainin the obvious situation to a ***** but u harping him on it. all u did was ask if he left the b***h and he popped off? oh ok i wish u woulda told me that ***** was in san antonio i woulda stole somebody s**t to beat his a** but back on subject

and s**t for all yall niggas that's readin this listen. if a girl is mad at you be grateful. cuz it get's to a point where she dont even think about u. and u damn sure dont want that. cuz if u aint even in her mind for consideration about so much as "i wonder wat he doin" then u ******** up. straight ******** up.

back on topic so he do some bullshit to see if u care. then he do some more bullshit and say u naggin. u aint did nutn wrong, just ask the ***** what happened.

i say cut his b***h a** off completely and pray hard i dont see that ***** myself or the onlly we finna kiss a female is wit grafted on lips.

Lol. Best Answer Ever. xD  

The Marvelous Artist
Vice Captain

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Dr Ducky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 am
told you to get rid of that ***** but no noone ever listens to the duck nope never does  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 am
Quack for Me
told you to get rid of that ***** but no noone ever listens to the duck nope never does
damn quackers maybe cuz u be like "i told u so" afterwards :/  

Zion GND
Crew

The Marvelous Artist
Vice Captain

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 am
3-blacc-panic-3
Quack for Me
damn quackers maybe cuz u be like "i told u so" afterwards :/

Lol. I know, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:30 am
3-blacc-panic-3

i love you yo.
and thank you,  

Nsamachan

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nsamachan

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:31 am
Quack for Me

i know im sorry...
and sorry for last night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am
CoochieMilk
He is a classic example of a trifling *****. He tellin you to fix your s**t but hes with you and wants to ******** other girls? Where they do that at? You need to dump him cus he aint gonna leave that girl. You dont need that s**t hun. Let him ******** everything that walks and when he catches something he cant get rid off then he will realize he is a dumb ********. You dont need to put up with s**t from some ***** that acts like that. I cant tell you what to do but to give you my opinion. And my opinion is you need to drop that negative 0 ***** and find someone worthy of you hun.;] Hope i been helpful.

thanks hun.  

Nsamachan

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTennou

Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am
if i were you. ill beat em wit a bat :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:26 pm
xl POOKIE lx
if i were you. ill beat em wit a bat :/

heart  

Nsamachan

Fashionable Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Phat Cakeey

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:48 pm
Nakeyya Z
CoochieMilk

thanks hun.
Chawelcums hunns.  
→AβOV€•β€AUTiFUL • β€YOND • Ѕ€XY ™←

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas