Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:54 pm
Fa la la la la- What the?!

That's right, it's time for sand, sun, waves, vampires...and snow?!

Christmas in July-
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Nosgoth style!

So grab your sun screen, beach towel, and favorite Nosgothian Lord and kick back and have some fun by the nice warm fire.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm
Before we begin a few things.

You'll notice prizes are not listed yet. Aside from the usual Seals and maybe a RIG or two I dunno what you guys would want, suggestions would be loved for this.

Again:
I will be out of town, at Otakon, the end of July-August 1st. I'll have my laptop on me but I'm not sure if I'll be able to sneak on. (How will you guys ever survive without me?)

Should you need me for anything majorly important PM me on Samt03 AND Kain. I have alerts set up on my phone so I'll know if you PM my main. HOWEVER I will not be able to get on my main account while at the con. Make sure it's Kain type emergency (attack of the Twilight fans again?) And no Moe running around without pants on is not a 'Kain emergency' it's a 'get Kitty' emergency. ^.^

Due to this, all contests have been extended into August for voting or final submissions.

Crew: Please edit submissions into the posts while I'm gone if they need to be done.  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:04 pm
Secret Santa

Like last time PM or post if you want to be paired for a secret Santa.

Rules:
1) Have a wish list in your profile with several items.
2) Items should range from 8-12K that you gift.
3) It can be multiple items, however they should add up in total to that range.
4) Final gifts should be given by the last day of the 'event'.
5) Should you chose multiple gifts you do not have to put your name on the first few gifts, please let them know who you are in the last gift.

Cash shop items: If you must give a cash shop item please make sure it is 499GC or below.

Please, PLEASE be sure your gifting is open for this!

Names will be placed into a hat and everyone will be paired with random people.

I don't have the list from before so you may get the same person you got previously.

Dates:

Final date to sign up: July 20th
Names go out: July 21st
Final Gift: August 2nd.

Taking part:
Seraphim Skye
Scrab Demon
MadxHatterxTeapot
Celeste Tsuchi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Christmas Avi Contest

Tis the season for summer fun, waves, and... snow?

Dress up your avi in it's best summer Christmas attire.

Show off what you can do to show the spirit of the season while not dying of the heat.

Please dress up your actual avi for this, make sure I see it and it appears in the below post before you change it. Tektek avis will not be accepted.

Let me know you're entering the contest too so I know you're just not dressing up for the fun of it.

There is a limit of three submissions per person (aka Turel no more then three from you and all of your accounts.)

Deadline: August 2nd  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:10 pm
Avi's Entered

User Image User Image User Image User Image

(usernames appear in photobucket above avis, I'll make a better chart closer to the end of the contest.)

Photobucket  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:20 pm
DTTPAY or Gift the Person Above You

Please use this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19413219

No skipping people.

Twist to the thread: Donate green or red items only, items should not be over 1K but not below 499g.  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:21 pm
Mini Fic Contest

Write a short mini fic about characters from Legacy of Kain (Original characters optional, but must include actual LoK Cast as well) celebrating C-mas in July.

Must be more than 100 words long and no more than 2000 words. Please, keep in mind that these are mini fics, not long fanfics with chapters. Just short stories. Quick reads, if you will.

Judging, as usual, will be by popular vote. It is up to the voter how they judge the entries. Voting is anonymous, as usual.

To vote for your favorite mini fic, please PM Kain with "Mini Fic Vote" in the subject line. Please be sure to include the story title in the vote, as well as the author of the mini fic.

Please Note: One Vote per user (no mule votes in addition to your main vote {Sorry Turel-chan}).

Deadline: July 25, 2010
Voting Deadline: July 29, 2010
Winner/s Announced: August 4, 2010  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 pm
Fan Art Contest

Must include the cast of any of the games in a C-mas-y summer theme. It doesn't need to have them in direct summer theme. C-mas must be apparent in the image though.

Can include any character, any amount of characters, original characters, but MUST include at least one Legacy of Kain character.

Judging through anonymous voting. Please send Kain a PM with "Fan Art Contest" as the subject line. Please include the piece number in the PM to properly allocate the votes.

Note to Voters: Please remember to be diverse when you vote. You will notice that the art is numbered only. Please remember that this is to keep it anonymous. One Vote per user (no mule votes in addition to your main vote {Sorry Turel-chan}).

Deadline: July 25, 2010
Voting Deadline: July 29, 2010
Winner/s Announced: August 4, 2010  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:23 pm
Winter Times Caps

In your best Christmas Nosgothian attire take a summer time cap in one of the viral environments (towns, hills, ect.) Have fun in the sun while confusing other people.

You may go in and take caps with a group of people.

Bonus points if you get someone to say 'Marry Christmas' back to you.

Do as many caps as you want.

Deadline: August 2st  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm
Dress Turel

That's right, it's bunny dress up time.

Given how much fun it is to make Turel dress up like random things, lets make it into an event this month.

Come up with your best Tektek of how cute Turel can be.

Does not have to be Christmas themed.

Deadline: August 2st.  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Submissions

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:46 pm
Submissions