Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:04 am
In the Days of the Dragon, kingdoms became seperated and lost. They didn't communicate with one another and were fiercely independent. It took decades for these kingdoms to reunite. Citizens and heroes alike thought that the land would be united once more. But when are mortals ever right?

From within the Planes of Fear, Verinal - God of Fear - Has prepared his followers for this day. While the humans, elves, dwarfs, and other races try and reastablish connections, they are oblivious for the race of lizard-man call Ironians that prepare for war. Led by a Prophet, they bring their Gods will to spread fear and death into their enemies.

Word of this rising campaign reached the Kingdom of Soulesek, the largest and most powerful. King Roth sent word to heroes and champions alike to stop this Prophet and Verinal. To aid them, he gifted each hero called upon with a power over some sort of element.

The journey starts at the Kingdom of Soulesek as the heroes meet outside Roth's castle.

Here's the skeleton:

Username:
Name:
Element Power: (Fire, water, darkness, etc.)
Weapon:
Bio:
Appearance: (Pics are good!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:23 am
Username: Dreadlord Kharne
Name: Salis
Race: Human
Element Power: Death (Necromancy)
Weapon: A staff and concealed dagger for emergencies.
Bio: At a young age, Salis secluded himself to his room. Though other children never saw him, it was widely believed he looked as though he were a beanpole. Much to contrary, the boy was constantly improving his physique. Early in his life, the pale boy was to be married to a woman, but was shocked when he had made the flesh from the womans body whither and die. Magi found him not long after and he was taught necromancy, the forbidden magics of death. When he was called upon by King Roth, he refused the elemental aid, saying that death was his eternal aid.
Appearance: User Image  

Dreadlord Kharne

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am
Username: VampireGuardianOfRavens
Name: Karasu Tokemaru
Race: Hybrid human-elf
Element Power: Fire and darkness
Weapon: Her powers and this
Bio: Karasu was kicked out of the elven home because she was half human. She was raised by dragons after her mother was killed whenshe was only 2. After she was 16, she left to train on her own until she was 21. The next 2 years of her life she spent with humans, finalizing her very good weaponry skills. She mastered her elemental powers when she was with the dragons. One of the dragons that was born around the time she was first taken, named Shadowtooth, has been with her and is kind of like her brother in a way. This is Shadowtooth. He, like her, is able to use fire and darkness.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:45 am
User Image
(both her forms)
Username: forgive_what_ive_done
Name: Farinit Yavarn
Race: Dragon-Human.
Element Power: She is able to control spirits and water.
Weapon: Poweres. When in dragon form, her teeth and claws. When in human form, a large aqua blue sword.
Bio: She was born to a human mother. Her father was half dragon, giving her the dragon genes. She has been around the dragons her whole life. Although quiet, she hopes to help fight, and win this war.  

forgive_what_ive_done

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 pm
Username: nazo dragon
Name: Scar Burhnes
Age: 23 (human looks 23, he is about 200 in his dragon form)
Race: dragon (full) but remains in human form in terms of mobility and secrecy
Element Power: wind with lightning...guess you could call it storm.
Weapon: special shapeshift weapon, it can only shapeshift from certain types of SWORD and BOW.
Bio: raised in a small mainly dragon village out of the way of all the fighting. those who live there choose not to fight and live in peace. as for Scar, he wanted out, he kept his identity a secret, and trained on his own, as for which he ended up at soulesek, as something seemed to call him there. most dont know what species he is, but most others who are part dragon at least may be able to tell. as for humans, they would not know.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime blue hair guy/Jackk_15/Anime-Mage.png  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 pm
Username: Ruggaboo
Name: Kale McTurro
Race: unknown/shadow walker (dark elf like being)
Element Power: rainbows/light
Weapon: Scythe
Bio: Not much is known about this mysterious character, he was seen many years ago in many of the wars and battles between the dust clouds of battle. He is said to lure people and blind them if they don’t do as he says, but others say he’s befriended many young girls healing their wounds and helping them home, all that is known about this man is myth.
Appearance: picture here  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 pm
Username: onyx_dromeda
Name: Enyon Zaboron
Race: human-elf (dunedain, lol)
Element Power: lightning
Weapon: huge greatsword known as The Dromeda's Bane and twin long dagger of diamond
Bio: not much is known ecept that he might have elf royal blood and has a fiance who is a half dragon
Appearance: (Pics Comming Later) black reinforced leather: pants and vest, a large silver shoulder pad and a hooder black cape, also wears a thin metal crown inset with a blue jewel. black hair bright blue (mako infused) eyes always stern.

Username: onyx_dromeda
Name: Era/ Eradion
Race: half dragon
Element Power: crystal
Weapon: a long thin sword in human form and drgony stuff in dragon form crystal shard, ice annd fire breaths
Bio: was human for a long time untill her dragon genes asserted themselfes and she gained the ability to partally change from form to form.
Appearance: (Pics Coming soon to a theatre near you)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:07 am
Username:Mystic Moon Ampris
Name:Sintaya Dream
Age confused ??
Race:Fairy
Element Power: (Fire, water, darkness, etc.)water,earth,fire,aire
Weapon:User Image and powers
Bio:Sintaya was a young fairy who lost all she knew. Then a dragon came and took her to his cave.He trained her and tought her many things.Since those days she became the blue dragon guarding and keeper of his secret.She see the war coming and wanted to help
Appearance: (Pics are good!) User Image  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:59 am
(This is good. Anyone else wanting to join can do so as the RP progresses.)

Salis looked around the courtyard of the Kings castle. Gripping his staff until his knuckles turned white, the necromancer sat down against a wall, waiting for whomever else was supposed to show. "Pathetic. Any one of these people could have been hired by Roth..." He said, seemingly to himself. But what noone else could see was the spectre that loomed next to him, the creature from the dead invisable to the others eyes.
"Remeber, you are a necromancer, not a hero Master." The spectre said.
Salis smiled under his hood. "All i want is to get this journey under way. I grow tired of waiting..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 pm
Sintaya sighs she looks at her friend and master. They traveled together. She was on his back."This would be funner if I could fly"
Next time my dear. We need to get there fast
"I know"She looks around as she folds her wings down her back.She knew when her master was tired he would either find water and she would watch over it or he would enter her sword  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:39 pm
Kale entered the court yard of the king’s palace. “Pathetic man thinks he’s a king. Heh, I don’t even know why I care.” Kale spoke to himself his long black cape trailing behind him. “’The power rainbows and light,’ he said. HA! I don’t care about beauty!” he whispered to himself impatiently. He sat next to a small pond, seeing fish swim happily around and around. “Why does he keep you as pets? I’d keep you as pets but why are you happy with him? His family is nothing but heretics who curse their ruler, their loving, living ruler.” He snarled and then looked back at the fish. “I’d make you huge with magic, and give you whole lakes to swim in and be happy. But he keeps you small and weak, and in this tiny pond.” Just then he noticed he was speaking aloud and t was another person in the courtyard. He blushed slightly and cleared his throat mumbling to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:33 pm
"you're weird" Scar told Kale when he rose up.
Scar waited for the king to come and tell everyone when and where to go.

(lol, edited my post cuz ruggaboo's characer is a guy XD)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:25 pm
Kale snarled and looked at the young man, “Say that to my face.” She pulled his scythe out of its sheath on his back. (More like something that holds its handle) “I’m not weird just cursed and unusual. At least I know what I am; it seems that you and several others here don’t. Damn dragon-men and elfin-humans. In the time I ruled that was forbidden to all except the dragon riders and the lords and ladies of the high courts. Inter mixing species, how disgusting.” He snarled again sitting back down whispering to the fishies in the pond.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 pm
Enyon and Era entered as well finding a quiet place near the back. Far away from the hustle and bustle of the crowd.
"Stay here," he told Era when he stood upand flipped his hood up. he walked to his assigned seat near the man and woman who were having a dispute.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Kale looked at the approaching man with a hood over his face. “Great, another person who thinks he can impress the foul man who stole my crown. You beauties don’t think he should have done that do you? I’d kill him if I were allowed to but this darn curse.” Kale looked up at the man who had recently approached, “hello, who are you?”  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff