Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Full Metal Alchemist: East
Eastern Command

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuki Hanari

Distinct Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:51 pm
The eastern military base.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 pm
Kurei looked around his new office at the Eastern Military Base. It was spacious, with a large oak desk near the window in the back of the room. On the desk was his name tag stating: Colonel Kurei. On the ceiling was the symbol of the state alchemists. Kurei closed his door and closed the blinds, making the room completely dark. He then began to draw transmutation circles all around the room with a special mix of chalk, blood, and the remains of a mountain glow worm. Satisfied with his work, he opened the blinds again. As he did so, his transmutation circles faded from sight, making it look like nothing had ever happened.  

Neo Char
Captain

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:36 pm
Content that his office was up to his expectations, he quickly left the building, intent on exploring Eastern Command and uncovering any secrets he could find about the homunculus.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:17 pm
The eastern military base. me a fire Alchemist just pass my exam and got transfer eastern military base then a officer walk up to me on said you must be the new alchemist lets give you a tour  

shamar t

Full Metal Alchemist: East

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff