Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Leader's Tower Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:27 pm
This is the tower where Pein used to live, the new leader now resides here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 am
torque entered the tower and went to a king seat then sat down in it and looked at hiari

" see i made a chair for you to =D"

torque pointed next to him was another king chair  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 am
Hiari rolled his eyes. "Enjoying your new job?" He asked, sitting down. "I believe our next move, should be to take out the Leaf's ally. The Sand."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 am
KisukeRULZ
Hiari rolled his eyes. "Enjoying your new job?" He asked, sitting down. "I believe our next move, should be to take out the Leaf's ally. The Sand."

((damit we need atatsuki members taht will post!!))

torque thought a moment

"well thats a good idea but after randomly attacking the leaf i thing the hiddian sand might be waiting for us now i can crumble and turn to dust and solid material including sand but and army of sand waiting for just us XD haha hmmm... you know hiari i have heard of a special clan ninjutsu that is much like what pain was after not as powerful but still strong enough to take down a villiage then we can finish it off if only i remebered the clans name"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 am
"Most likely. But, do you think that they would expect us to be dumb enough to attack them, after drawing so much attention to ourselves in the Leaf? They will not be on full guard, because they will be assuming that we are assuming that they will be on full guard." Hiari smirked.
(OMG!!! UR SO RIGHT!!! PPLZ SUCK!!!! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:10 am
KisukeRULZ
"Most likely. But, do you think that they would expect us to be dumb enough to attack them, after drawing so much attention to ourselves in the Leaf? They will not be on full guard, because they will be assuming that we are assuming that they will be on full guard." Hiari smirked.
(OMG!!! UR SO RIGHT!!! PPLZ SUCK!!!! blaugh )

(( lol what?? who plz sucks??))

torque thought a moment

"well we are the akatsuki organization they going to be on gaurd they know once we attack them we will keep coming at them until one of us are destroyed... hmmm hey.. you think that uh since pein is dead and i am the now leader tha tthe rain villiage is mine!?! it is isnt it!?!?!"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 am
"I guess you could say it is, since it was Pein's, but there is still a Mizukage." Hiari smirked. "Half the Rain village is technically your's.
(The stupid Akatsuki pplz who wont post!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 am
KisukeRULZ
"I guess you could say it is, since it was Pein's, but there is still a Mizukage." Hiari smirked. "Half the Rain village is technically your's.
(The stupid Akatsuki pplz who wont post!!!!!)

torque frowned

" where can i find the mizukage?.... i will kill him i want this entire villiage to myself...."

torque got up and punched a hole in the cement wall

"pein.. he was so weak he he had faught my ninjutsu master he would have died or even my taijutsu master he was weak he was tricky but weak why didnt he sieze control of the entire villiage? well it doesnt matter it gives us something to do hiari"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:30 am
Hiari smiled. "The current Mizukage is a women." He said. "She is in the other side of the Rain Village."
(Omg! I have a Full Metal character thats for some reason hanging out by the gate over there. It doesn't make any sense!!! And I'm with the Fuher!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:35 am
KisukeRULZ
Hiari smiled. "The current Mizukage is a women." He said. "She is in the other side of the Rain Village."
(Omg! I have a Full Metal character thats for some reason hanging out by the gate over there. It doesn't make any sense!!! And I'm with the Fuher!!!)

torque clentched his teeth

" egh a woman huh??... dammit.. i hate having to harm or kill a woman i show respect for them if i absolutaly must i will but i rather not.. mayb pein felt the same way sweatdrop "

torque punched the wall again

"wait..hahah i'm the akatsuki leader i'll have a akatsuki member kill her for me=] woohoo hahaaha okay thats done ill gain control using my authority in the akatsuki to gain control of this country thus building a amry in secret we will act as a allie to the other great nations but in reality we will be building a army we need control this country"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:39 am
"You are much smarter then most people would think." Hiari smiled. "Such as Chojuro. To him you were a muscle head, but you managed to destroy the Hokage's office."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:52 am
KisukeRULZ
"You are much smarter then most people would think." Hiari smiled. "Such as Chojuro. To him you were a muscle head, but you managed to destroy the Hokage's office."

torque smiled

" why thank you, but to tell the truth i'm not book smart o.o i hate books... unless you give me a comic book cool hahah"

torque laughed a bit after thinking about chojuro

"he is a good ninja being one of the seven swordsmen but he revealed most of he secrets in that one battle with my earth clone sweatdrop haha while i just kicked back and detroyed his leaders living quarters and almost the hokage himself i don't know if you know this but he tryed to chance us haha i messed up his leg he kept yelling at me haha but anyways once the other akatsuki report into me i will have mizukage killed and then i will gain control of this country and if war is rasied i will end it quickly using my great ninjutsu and taijutsu skills to show the people that i am the best leader they could ever have and if that doesnt work... i'll have to demonstrate my power and the power of the akatsuki and control them by fear eathier way this country will be mine me and you hiari i will need your help like an adviser acomplise etc whatever you'de like to call it and one more thing since all akatsuki are known as S-rank missing or rouge ninja we are going to need a face for te country we need to find a ninja that will be secretly a part of are organization and takes oreders under me i shall rule the country with another persons face so that the other great nations don't know that the akatsuki is in power and we will continue to cutt the rest of the world off from the hiddian rain"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:02 am
"A face meant to hide the Akatsuki's control?" Hiari laughed. "That is perfect. Though I wonder who we can use for the job." Hiari thought for a minute. "I think they should be from a clan that the Leaf trust. Perhaps a Hyuuga?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 am
KisukeRULZ
"A face meant to hide the Akatsuki's control?" Hiari laughed. "That is perfect. Though I wonder who we can use for the job." Hiari thought for a minute. "I think they should be from a clan that the Leaf trust. Perhaps a Hyuuga?"

((Mitarashi Anko is sexxy!!XD woo))

torque thought a moment

"no not a clan from the leaf lets get somebody allied with the leaf instead i cant trust anybody from the leaf they could be really a spy for the leaf so whats another clan or a person the leaf trusts alot?? somebody that wants peace"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:12 am
(UR A FREAK!!!!!!! JK! blaugh ) "The Sand or The Earth." Hiari thought out loud. "The Sound are looking for allies. We could also go for smaller places, such as the Land hidden in the Waterfall."  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff