Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Chinese Sailor Moon Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:26 am
There was a children show made in China, similar to that of Telly Tubbies or what have you and they used Sailor Moon as the basis to teach the children. Here's two videos.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:25 pm
Grr, how could you show me something that horrible, if sailor moon was like that i would never have watched it, i mean it's nothing like rthe anime, those little kids all had black short hair? and sailor moon oh god you can tell she had a wig on you could see the black hair like if the wig was falling off.How could there put little kids threw that kinda pain, crying and the theme song, all i have to say is...EWW.  

Saturn_Eclipse

DarkPrincessOfAngels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:45 pm
Wow...What the hell was that? Those costumes were atrocious. The colors weren't even right! I could make better myself, and I'm useless at sewing. And what was with that wig? Jeez... Got to love pathetic Chinese budgets. The song was irritating too.

Poor chinese kids, how scarred you must be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:02 pm
Yukito Yu
There was a children show made in China, similar to that of Telly Tubbies or what have you and they used Sailor Moon as the basis to teach the children. Here's two videos.

That was really distrubing! WTF  

Karasuaki

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:04 pm
hey, guys. Sure it's a little strange, but it's not that bad! And I happen to like the song. The beat is really good. And the idea isn't bad either. So what if they don't look like the senshi. It's not that big a deal!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:12 pm
Holy hell I think I just crapped my self! eek  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:57 pm
Ah, that was really cute. Although it looked more fan-made than professional, it was still cute.

And, really guys, just because it's not exactly the same, doesn't mean it's bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:09 pm
Zahmira
Ah, that was really cute. Although it looked more fan-made than professional, it was still cute.

And, really guys, just because it's not exactly the same, doesn't mean it's bad.

I think it had a less of a budget - like Tellitubbies. And I agree. I mean, it seems like a great way to help kids learn things.  

Yukito Yu

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:47 pm
Saturn_Eclipse
Grr, how could you show me something that horrible, if sailor moon was like that i would never have watched it, i mean it's nothing like rthe anime, those little kids all had black short hair? and sailor moon oh god you can tell she had a wig on you could see the black hair like if the wig was falling off.How could there put little kids threw that kinda pain, crying and the theme song, all i have to say is...EWW.
crying ....it was horrible..... I couldn't watch the whole thing...... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:49 pm
gonk WHAT THE FREAK WAS THAT?!  

The Magus Sisters

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:32 pm
Zahmira

I didnt say it was bad I just said I crapped my self blaugh (I was just suprised at it thats all...) I am sure I would have liked it if I was younger... or if I liked cute things. O_o;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:36 pm
it's cute....but the colors....O.o

but it's cute in its own way. *pets the cute chinese kids.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:39 pm
I like the Tuxedo Kamen looks, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:56 pm
TheMagusSisters
I like the Tuxedo Kamen looks, lol.

I think it's a girl too... lol From what I've seen of the actual show - they are all girls.  

Yukito Yu

Athena_Wiley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:48 pm
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff