Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED/Destiny)
What do you think about blue cosmos? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm
My friends what do you think of these people?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:45 am
what they do is a form of genocide.  

gadesso
Vice Captain

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 pm
they are sick people who use kids as tools  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 pm
Monsters who built these weopens of death they are nasty!  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 am
gadesso

I know they use these super human things to power the "Destroy Gundam"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm
The Once Fallen Angel
gadesso

I know they use these super human things to power the "Destroy Gundam"

True I hope they don't live in our world if you know what Ia mean.  

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm
There sick  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 pm
Ryoko Asakura 62
There sick

Lets hope they never arise again!  

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

Xx-Alw4ys-Fr3sh-xX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm
burning_eyes thats what I think about them  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm
I find the Ideals they uphold are of good intrest, there hopes and dreams of a world where there is no war or war machines is a great one. however they lack the skill and heart as well as the understanding of human life. they kill to stop killing, if they did what Kira did when he recived the strike freedom as well as the regular freedom then I belieave there cause would not seem so genocidial. however on the flip side of this there world isn't much diffrent from cosmic era in the fact that they are fighting for a peaceful ends. but again armed conflict to end armed conflict is just wrong, disarming an enemy spares there lives of millions and teaches them that, "I could have killed you but I didn't learn and live, go now and tell others of this." kinda lesson.  

Zales19
Vice Captain

Zaku Warrior 231

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Zales19
I find the Ideals they uphold are of good intrest, there hopes and dreams of a world where there is no war or war machines is a great one. however they lack the skill and heart as well as the understanding of human life. they kill to stop killing, if they did what Kira did when he recived the strike freedom as well as the regular freedom then I belieave there cause would not seem so genocidial. however on the flip side of this there world isn't much diffrent from cosmic era in the fact that they are fighting for a peaceful ends. but again armed conflict to end armed conflict is just wrong, disarming an enemy spares there lives of millions and teaches them that, "I could have killed you but I didn't learn and live, go now and tell others of this." kinda lesson.

You said it all  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 pm
Zales19

I see  

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

Operation Meteor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm
They're a bunch of haters and haters be hating. And they're just mad that they weren't smart enough to think about the ideas about coordinaters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:10 pm
Operation Meteor
They're a bunch of haters and haters be hating. And they're just mad that they weren't smart enough to think about the ideas about coordinaters.

Very true !  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

ii razz ii
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:38 pm
Operation Meteor

Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED/Destiny)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff