Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Land of Rain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:45 am
This land is where the Hidden Rain village resides, it has no real name, but some fans call it this so whatever. Here you can carry out missions and battle enemy ninja.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:09 pm
Himeria decided that it be best if he set up camp tonight. He really didn't want to anger the Amekage any more or get chased by hunter nins, so he decided that he would just sleep in a tree tonight.  

Gawky_Hades

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:38 pm
Himeria slowly opened his eyes before he let a small yawn escape his lips. "God damn my neck is killing me," Himeria said to no one in particualr as he cracked his neck into the right place. He then effortlessly jumped out of the tree he was hiding in and landed on all fours. "Now where to go, I could go to Village Hidden in the Clouds, or maybe the Village Hidden in the Mist. They will certainly accept me." Himeria said in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 pm
Zephel walks out. "Uh, h-hey Himeria." He said. "I gotta' talk to you."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm
Himeria turns around to look at Zephel then lays against the tree he just jumped from. He immediatly pulls out his Icha Icha Paridise book and starts to continue reading from where he left off. "What now, am I hereby arrested for not leaving the Amekage's Lands in the appropriate amount of time?" Himeria said lazily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 pm
"N-no." Zephel said. He looked at the Icha Icha book and smiled on the inside. Ha. Another Icha Icha fan. "The Village Advisors have changed their minds. They would like to meet with you. Would you please follow me back to the Amekage's office?"
(I'm reading Icha Icha Paradise!!!)  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 pm
Himeria looked at Zephel impassivly and closed his book with a loud snap. "Whatever, let's get this over with. I'm about to finish the chapter." Himeria said with a slight chuckle. ((I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE TO FIND THE ICHA ICHA SERIES IN REAL LIFE!!! THEY DONT HAVE IT ANYWHERE T^T))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 pm
(http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4013561/1/Icha_Icha_Paradise
Heres a link to the one I'm reading. Its probably not hte real one tho. ITS STILL FUNNY!!!!!)
Zephel smiled. He pulled out his book. "I've only got 1 chpt left." He said. "Lets go." He opened his book and turned around, reading as they ran towards the Amekage's office.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:04 pm
Himeria chuckled at Zephel and continued to follow him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:09 pm
{Exit to Amekage's office.}  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash