Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
SCARY!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your reaction?
  :burning:
  *cries*
  *scream*
  *look away*
  ^^poll whore^^
View Results

Stylish_n_Cute

6,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:05 pm
It acutally HURT to read this! burning_eyes I was on quizilla, and this was my result to one of the quizzes. The lack of puncuation and horrible spelling made me what to cry! Now it's your turn...

Quote:
you went to your friends party and u went inside to get some juice wen you were there you accidently spilled some of it on the floor you went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and wen you were cleaning it you saw shoes so you looked up at you best friend and she had a hat in her hand she told you to stand up and pick something you really liked this game so you quickly jabbed your arm into the hat and felt something smalll and sharp you grasped it making your hand bleed and pulled it out blood went all over the ground and you had tears in your eyes but you didnt let them fall you stared at the blade for 4 seconds and remembered that it was your exes you grasped it harder and started sobbing quitly ou fell to the ground and put your head in your hands i grabbed my first aid kit and ran to you i wrapped your hand in gaws and pushed you in the closet you,still clanching the blade,dropped to your knees krying your ex walked in and sat in the corner he asked if he can have his blade bak but you just cryed harder he walked over to you and pit his arm around you.you burried you face in his chest crying he looked down at you and you felt something wet hit your cheek you rubbed that spot and then noticed that alex was crying,too.you grabbed his hand dropping the blade he said he loved you then you quickly hugged him and said i love you to and that you didnt mean to break up with him and that you always loved him he kissed you passiontly and you started crying again he noticed and wipped away your tears "will you please come back to me____?please!!!"he begged.you just nodded and he held you in his arms i opened the door and you two walked out and sat on the couch you started crying and he pulled you into his lap you fell asleep from crying and he fell asleep watching you sleep i came out of my room in the morning and took a picture i put the pic between you two and when you woke up you woke him up and showed him the picture he just smilled and nodded you hugged him and asked if he can come over for the day he said yes and you went to your house and cleaned up

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 am
My futile attempt at translation
You went to your friend's party and (you) went inside to get some juice. When you were there, you accidently spilled some of it on the floor. You went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. (And) When you were cleaning it, you saw shoes. So you looked at your best friend and she had a hat in her hand. She told you to stand up and pick something. You really liked this game so you quickly jabbed your arm into the hat and felt something small and sharp. You grasped it, making your hand bleed, and pulled it out. Blood went all over the ground and you had tears in your eyes, but you didn't let them fall. You stared at the blade for four seconds and remembered that it was your (exes?). You grasped it harder and started sobbing quietly. You fell to the ground and put your head in yours hands. I grabbed my first aid kit and ran to you. I wrapped your hand in (gaws?) and pushed you into the closet. You, still clinching the blade, dropped to your knees. Crying, your ex walked in and sat in the corner. He asked if he can have his blade back, but you cried harder. He walked over to you and put his arm around you. You buried your face in his chest, crying. He looked down at you and you felt something wet hit your cheek.

Ok...I can't do anymore... Sorry. crying

Chronos Interferon

Lyonette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:16 pm
Um... What?!? That was so bad I didn't even understand half of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:58 am
Quote:
You went to your friend's party and went inside to get some juice. When you were there, you accidentally spilled some of it on the floor. You went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. When you were cleaning it, you saw shoes. So you looked at your best friend and she had a hat in her hand. She told you to stand up and pick something. You really liked this game so you quickly jabbed your arm into the hat and felt something small and sharp. You grasped it, making your hand bleed, and pulled it out. Blood went all over the ground and you had tears in your eyes, but you didn't let them fall. You stared at the blade for four seconds and remembered that it belonged to your ex [was your (exes?)]. You grasped it harder and started sobbing quietly. You fell to the ground and put your head in yours hands. I grabbed my first aid kit and ran to you. I wrapped your hand in gauze and pushed you into the closet. You, still clinching the blade, dropped to your knees crying.
Your ex walked in and sat in the corner. He asked if he can have his blade back, but you cried harder. He walked over to you and put his arm around you. You buried your face in his chest, crying. He looked down at you and you felt something wet hit your cheek. You rubbed that spot, and then noticed that Alex was crying, too. You grabbed his hand, dropping the blade. He said he loved you.
You quickly hugged him and said "I love you, too. I didn't mean to break up with you, and I always loved you."
He kissed you passionately and you started crying again. He noticed and wiped away your tears.
"Will you please come back to me,____? Please?" he begged. You just nodded and he held you in his arms. I opened the door and you two walked out to [and] sit on the couch. You started crying and he pulled you into his lap. There, you fell asleep from crying and he fell asleep watching you sleep. I came out of my room in the morning and took a picture. I put the pic between you two and when you woke up you woke him up and showed him the picture he just smiled and nodded. You hugged him and asked if he can come over for the day.
He said yes and you went to your house and cleaned up.

That would be my attempt at translating this. I would suggest to the author to read Fire and Hemlock by Diana Wynne Jones to understand what is wrong with it, beyond the grammar.  

Veriduin

7,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sayaandtenshi

Friendly Conversationalist

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm
I got about halfway through before my brain cells started hiding in the darkest corners they could find.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 pm
Frankly, it's Quizilla, so I'm not surprised. I lost faith in that website back in '05.  

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces