Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!
All z!Spot active threads/ links

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sensual Soul
Vice Captain

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:43 am
♧The z!Spot Activity Thread!♧
The Activity Thread contains details on the many miscellaneous events and games we host; keep checking back to see what's new! whee

Spring Invitational thread

Dev Meet Theme Weeks
We host a specially-themed event, each Friday, to coincide with the weekly Dev Meet. These normally consist of avatar contests and games:

July 2nd, The Unknown (Now ended)

Holiday Events
We will be holding a number of special events to coincide with various holidays.

July 4th, z!Spot Stars and Stripes Event (Now ended)
Secret word: I love zOMG! the most. Take a screen shot of you saying this during the fireworks and post it here, this is for guild members only. First one to say and post it in the guild wins 10k from Sensual Soul. So PM me if I don't respond.

Other z!Spot Threads

A Week of zOMG! Boss Runs!
That one boss giving you trouble? In need of some hard-to-get badges? Just wanna rough up some old baddies? Join us, August 15th through the 22nd, and participate in as many Boss Runs as you can fathom!

zOMG! Family Tree (Currently inactive)

z!Spot Snail Mail Letter Campaign (Reactivated!)
We ask that every member of the Guild try to support zOMG! by writing a letter for this Campaign. We have a long way to go to reach our 100-letter goal, so help us show the folks in charge how much we care!

zOMG! Spring Cleaning Proposal
While not actually a z!Spot thread, this thread is done in much the same spirit. Show your support for zOMG! here, and perhaps we'll be heard!
Also: Sign the PETITION! Simply adding your name to the list could be one of the simplest ways to get zOMG! the attention it deserves!

Note: All threads that have been closed for over a month will no longer be shown here; the Archives forum should still contain links to all such threads.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:14 pm
Other Events and Contest links.
Please let us know if you or you clan has an Event or Contest coming out so we may link it in our threads. Post a link or banner/link well starting date and ending date. Thank you.

Lost & Found on zOMG!, starting July 15th

z_Spot
Captain

i am with u all the way

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:32 pm
Here's my guild's event. We aren't sure about the ending date but we do have the starting date set up. It'll start on the 15th.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:52 pm
Thanks!  

Sensual Soul
Vice Captain

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

i am with u all the way

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 pm
Added in a few banners, you can find it here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:19 pm
I wanted to thank all those helping with events, contests and games we've been hosting. Thank you very much you help is greatly appreciated.  

z_Spot
Captain

z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces